Thread: new to forum

Hybrid View

new to forum

hello, im new and cant seem to find anything on here about chillers, package chillers to be exact. is there a place in here for chillers?

thanks

Welcome to the site, try the commercial hvac section. Good luck and see you around.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

i didnt see anything there. im trying to find out about a brand of chillers but cant find any info on them. and when i call the manufacture direct i get a answering service.

Anyone know about Fenji Cooling Systems?

The link below will take you to the chillers area of the forums and you can start a thread and someone hopefully will help you out, although this is not a do it yourself site, so it will be limited on what they can help with. Good luck

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=532

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Appears there are only a couple post on Fenji that I can find, & one of them

is yours Westechpro. Good luck!