Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LON Question

Ok Sys,

I have it 3 0 Eddy,

What do you have it ?

Are we done with the obscure questions of how many thousands of devices you can run a LON network up to ?

Isn't all of that just useless knowledge to you anyway ?

You only need a network that does what 5 or 6 devices anyway right ?

I mean a network with more than a hundred devices would be a big job for you, and your sitting here talking about how to get 30,000 of them on the bus,

So however many subnets and message slots and whatever the hell else you think is on there doesn't really matter anyway, you won't need them, where I actually do.

So lets continue, we are done with the LON part of this, count the score anyway you want to ok, but you know I have at least two out of three, because noone has answered the first question with out qualifying it first.and I answered the second one correctly, and I also answered LONBOY"S question correctly, til he went into the spaceship stuff that we don't deal with.

ok Sys ,

Here is the story, I feel that if the HVAC trade were broken down into segments, like comtrols, mechanics, refrigeration, electrical,domestic, commercial,industrial,PR,management,sales and marketing.However you want to chop it up add catagories as you wish,

I feel that I would not have the highest score in any one catagory score, although I would score very high in all of them and would easily win any contest that involved testing knowledge of these areas combined,hell I wouldn't even mind if you threw in some engineering stuff with it .

I don't feel or at least I see no evidence that anyone in the trade would even come to close to me.This is an open challenge to anyone that wants it,so until I hear from someone that wants to seriously challenge it I will shut up about it, and let it stand as I have stated.

[Edited by fat eddy on 04-09-2005 at 07:34 AM]

Dang Fat Eddy sounds to me like you would make more money opening up a tech support line.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Fat Eddy... I don't know what dreamworld you are living in.
    What's your backround to say that crap?
    Do you own your own company? A self-proclaimed genius like yourself shouldn't be working for anyone.

Tell me of your huge networks you setup and programming prowess. Love to hear of it. Or, the massive projects you run.

EDIT: I see alot of hot air out of you but very little in the way of education on this board. The way you talk you would think you hang with Donald, the Prince of Wales and the President.... (don't forget Bill too right?)

[Edited by sysint on 04-09-2005 at 10:59 AM]

So no takers ?

A-W

Rootbeer ?

The answer is on a botlle of A & W rootbeer ?

Ok I'll start looking.

Sounds like you are limited in your knowledge, Eddy

We do full mechanical so in addition to your description add:
    hydronic heating
    water filtration
    water desalination
    plumbing
    fire sprinklers
    gas piping, copper and steel pipe
    venting, class A and B as well as C and E
    venting, direct vent
    gas fireplaces
    mantels
    pellet stoves
    wood stoves, catalytic and non catalytic
    and last but not least my favourite as I cook tenderloins for promotional purposes on our gas grills.

ok, fire away

So Eddy

I'm thinking it's time for you to put up or shut up.
    Wall of Pride

Put up what ?

Talking Gas pipe run

That wasn't my job.
    My last pictures are on the bottom third of the page.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast