Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by docholiday
    99% of the lawyers out there make the rest of them look bad.
    99% of the lawyers out there you probably never see. They are working in an office writing contracts, negotiating deals, writing legislation, writing licensing language, doing corporate law, etc. Many do mundane things such as house settlements, settling estates, writing wills, etc. Every attorney I have ever dealt with has been professional, honest, hard working, and competent. I hope you were just kidding. By the way, I am not a lawyer.

I have been called BigHeaded before but only by my wife.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Loosen up, he asked for lawer jokes. Sheesh.

Originally posted by tuccillo
    Every attorney I have ever dealt with has been professional, honest, hard working, and competent.
    Yes, but were talking about attorneys here on earth.
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

This guy is a dick! Probably a cheap dick also.

Originally posted by docholiday
    Loosen up, he asked for lawer jokes. Sheesh.
    It wasnt obvious that it was a joke. How about:

Did you hear about the terrorist that hijacked a plane full of lawyers? He threatened to release one every hour if his demands werent met.

What's wrong with Lawyer jokes?
    Lawyers don't think they're funny, and nobody else thinks they're jokes!

Baffin789. There is a liability in providing information on this site to repair/replace parts. Nobody here can possibly know what extent a person’s mechanical aptitude is that posts threads on this site. Even if you sound like you know what you’re talking about, I would have a problem with providing information to repair/replace parts. In today’s world, nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions. If property was damaged or someone was hurt with the information given on this site, I would bet a lawsuit would ensue. I’m not a HVAC tech. I’m a Gas Serviceman for a local utility company dealing with the same problems you and the HVAC business deals with. You sound like a smart individual so I know you’ll take all this good advice that has been given you, by those professionals in the trade, and make a conscience decision and seek out a HVAC company you can trust and depend on. Live by this rule: Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. Good luck and keep reading all the great advice you’ll find on HVAC-Talk.com.

tuccillo
    you defend lawyers with great passion and well founded they have a bad rap to
    therefore i will assume you can see how it would feel the be called a bigheaded hvac tech
    i do gratis calls all the time. if some one is haveing problems and cant afford the charges i hve no problem helping them out in some form or free if it is nessasary
    dont mind helping here also to a point.
    step by step is not help it is dangerous and foolish
    no ofense ment to you or your profesion and no comparision either

Posted by baffin
    Disagree
    I disagree with you chillbilly. I've put the word out amongst friends and neighbors on two companies where I live. Both companies are what I call compressor sellers.

Baffin..
    OK, exactly what part of my post are you disagreeing with?
    I've acknowledged that there are some in this trade who do not do things ethically or correctly. Can we not say the same about any and all other professions??
    What I hear from you is specific complaints about specific companies.
    It's absurd that you would judge a profession based solely on your bad experiences. You sir, must be accountable for the choices YOU make.
    If you have hired crummy people, do a better job of finding good people and stop generalizing about this profession I am a part of.
    You have no clue as to the dedication and skill most of the people in this trade posess and your smug "I am better than most of you" attitude is starting to get the better of me.
    Most of the people here are as honest and hard working as they come and they have tried to help you but help is not what you want.
    Please find another trade to bash. You have worn out your welcome here with me.

Someone said it somewhere and I think it was great! don't go any farther than you would go on the phone with a customer, big noise? turn it off I am on my way, unit freezing up? check your filter, it's clean Mr.Bill ok I am on my way. Oil leaking from condenser, get to bank I am on my way, outside not running? check breakers, Breaker all on Mr. Bill, ok I am on my way. Wife's cold Um sir I can't help you there.
    Yaw get what I am saying right?

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    Wife's cold Um sir I can't help you there.
    Yaw get what I am saying right?
    Your saying you know my ex.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

mrbillpro
    that was cold
    lmao

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast