New guy with a question

Im am new here and look forward to communicating with other members through posts. I tried to post in the HVAC open discussion, but it seems I can only post here. I have both a propane furnace and a wood burning furnace in my home. A year or so ago I found a few different types of thermostats that you could hook both furnaces to. It would kick the propane furnace off when the wood furnace got up to temp and turn it off and start the propane furnance when the temp was to low in the wood furnace. I just got everything hooked up, but now I cannot find one of these thermostats. Anyone know a brand or model I could look up, or a place that sells them? I have searched all over and have found nothing. I would appreciate any information.

Dave

Welcome Dave,

They want you to post here as an intro and then you can post in the other open forums.

I suggest going over to residential hvac and starting a thread there to get your question answered.

Again, welcome and hope you enjoy the forums.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Thanks for the info.