+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wattmaster

Post Likes
    Anyone familiar with wattmaster SAT2 controls. 20 year old system consists of wattmastyer satalites with tempmaster liniar actuators. Wattmaster says call local vendor; local vendor wont call back. You gotta love it.

rubobornot Guest
    Is it the actuator thats bad?

Post Likes
    i have had very good luck with wattmaster controls, usually the will help me troubleshoot the problem and give me the part numbers and then call local vendors for order, your situation sounds odd? and i am helping you very little sorry

Post Likes
    Wattmaster tech support is great, dealt with them on quite a few jobs, from "what the heck is wrong with this thing" to "what do I need to do this?". To purchase you have to deal with the local rep who is usually a schmuck.
    Don't let your ego get in the way of a good decision

Post Likes
    Thanks to all. This building has aprox 600 vavs with 2 large rtus. The Sat2 sys works ok but the building owner is not happy with the local vendor. I am trying to help but I have to go through the same local vendor for parts. I am just looking for a way to replace failed or missing 2wire current type sensors that are no longer available. They now require a 3wire voltage type sensor and a "chip" upgrade. Just trying help them out

Post Likes
    You might want to post in the controls section of this site, also.

Post Likes
    Thanks Boss.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in