Talking New to site. Hi!

I work on refrigeration and lighting/HVAC controls for a supermarket chain in Wisconsin and Illinois. We used to have 4 in-house refrigeration guys to tap for advice and questions. Now we use all contractors, so I turned to the internet. Google always seems to point me to this site, so I figured I might as well join.

It seems like some contractors love controls, some only like one kind, and others think everything should be mechanical. Working with people is always interesting. Irritating sometimes, but interesting.

More info

I should have mentioned before, we use Danfoss for new and upgrades (255's), and work with the EIL and Danfoss RC1000, 2000, and EC1000 in existing. We have a few stores with CPC Reflex controls, and 1 or 2 that I haven't been to that have Comtrols. In fact, a contractor just called me with a Comtrol question. If I hang around here long enough, I might be able to help him next time.

Welcome to the site,

I am sure you will enjoy the forums around here and look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

There are some smart dudes in the refrigeration and ice making forum here.

Sometimes, they even let me post there....

Welcome aboard. Get your post count up by asking some pertinent questions or posting some advice.

welcome to the forum. there is a wealth of information here. anything and everything you need to know. I like to just set back and read the post, and replys. its like beeing in a class room, and listening to the questions and answsers. definitely alot of smart dudes here.
    a stupid question is a question you wont to ask, but don't

Where abouts in Illinois? I just joined too. We are located in the Chicago area. We supply HVAC/Refrigeration replacement parts all over the country. Our newest line is ****- which is a solder-free UL approved connection system. Just launched our eCommerce site for it if you want to check it out

Edited by Mod

Please contact Penton Media if you want to advertise.