Thread: Rheem RGRL 2 stage FA furnace 1st stage v 2nd

Post Likes

Question Rheem RGRL 2 stage FA furnace 1st stage v 2nd

Just installed a Ruud RGRL 2 stage furnace. I have used a single stage stat with the P7 on a time for hi. This time I am using a Honeywell Pro 6000 series
    (6220) stat programed for heat 2, AC 1 for over 90%. and of course W & W2 are wired.... What's the easiest way of telling what stage my system (gas valve) is in. I am not sure if its going to Hi 100%. Buy the way the P7 is set to NONE.

Post Likes
    Higher airflow on second stage.

Post Likes
    Welcome to the site,

Of course due to the rules, even though you sound like you are in the trade, we cannot tell you how to work on this. Telling you how to check to see if it is in hi or lo fire would be giving DIY help out here in the open forums.

What I will say, is read page 43 of the installation manual and you will see what you are doing wrong.

Get your posts up to 15 and apply for pro membership, then you can join us in the pro forums for technical help.

Take care and good luck.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in