new tech. on the scene

Hello all, I already started posting on other boards before I saw this. I have been a tech. for about 2 years and did ductwork primarily for about 6years prior to that. I live in South Carolina so I know what hot and humid is. I appreciate any help I get here ,,,thanx Jody

Welcome here! Lots of good info.

Once you get 15 posts you can apply for pro membership. Which gets you into the educational section and technical forums.

welcome
    where bouts is jamestown near, we have folk here from aiken, greenville,next town, charlestown and that crowd out by the beach
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Jamestown,sc

Jamestown is located about 30 miles north of Moncks Corner on hwy.17A, or about 45 miles north of Mt. Pleasant on hwy.41 at the crossroads, we have 1 caution light, 2 cops (sometimes), and less than 100 people.

cool, one of my air force buddies lives out in Moncks Corner, he doesn't do hvac

just applied

just applied for pro membership, this site is cool. I am taking advantage of computer time now while its nice outside. Acouple of months or less and I will be slammin with work and not even thinkin of the computer.

Hey dandyme, my mother is from Greenville. I loved the weather up there.I haven't been there in about 10 years.

put an email addy in profile

OK I added my e mail. I dont usually put it out there to keep down on the spam and junk but this seems pretty safe.

sites pretty tight on the spam crap, that's why no addy in post w/ few exceptions