Quote Originally Posted by MikeySq View Post
    then yroy will have to take a pay cut

joking of course!! :P
    LOL, .
    -------------------------
    CO2 Racks Rock !

comtrol to e2

Quote Originally Posted by mspanky View Post
    CPC has an E2 controlling Comtrol hardware in a store somewhere in Cali and has asked my shop to do the same for them in a Safeway in Western Canada. Looks like a great alternative to me. I'm curious if this will allow the old Comtrol boards to be slowly replaced with CPC boards as needed? We have more info on the way.
    im dealing with this conversion in one of the stores i service.For some reason the circuts that are set to thermostat to terminated defrost all terminate prematurely.Had to change to case temp or time to get a proper defrost. any new info yet???

The only thing I've found that may be affecting you is that you can no longer mix an input board with analog and digital inputs. Whereas a Comtrol board you can mix and match all 16 inputs they must be split into groups of 8 that are either digital or analog running on an E2. I haven't started a store conversion yet, only have test boards running at the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by mspanky View Post
    The only thing I've found that may be affecting you is that you can no longer mix an input board with analog and digital inputs. Whereas a Comtrol board you can mix and match all 16 inputs they must be split into groups of 8 that are either digital or analog running on an E2. I haven't started a store conversion yet, only have test boards running at the shop.
    Maybe that is why some of the fixtures are not gettng proper defrost when the termination is set to thermostat. They terminate almost 10 sec after defrost is started. they could be the dig in that are mixed and matched.hmm... what do u think

Sounds like an excellent place to start checking.

hi my name is norman from ny work in supermakt ref for five yr in the feild for eight yr it come to my attention that yo work on co2 system for ref could yo direct me to infor on them will like to know any infor i could get

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123