hello from texas

New to the site, about two months from finishing trade school and cant wait to get out and go to work. I have learn so much just reading the poroblems others have and the post that are made to try to help them.

Welcome Randy,

Glad to hear you are about out of school, good luck in the trade. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the Hvac field, and good luck with your future job search!

Quote Originally Posted by randy12tucker View Post
    New to the site, about two months from finishing trade school and cant wait to get out and go to work. I have learn so much just reading the poroblems others have and the post that are made to try to help them.
    I just graduated a month ago, here in austin tx. Im having a hell of a time finding a job as well

Quote Originally Posted by mentalmike View Post
    I just graduated a month ago, here in austin tx. Im having a hell of a time finding a job as well
    Wrong time of year. Things will be much easier in warmer weather. Hang in there.