Hmm equip upgrade challenge

Hi Im new on this site but not new in the trade.Ive been enjoying this trade for quite some time and take a lot of pride in good quality work that not only looks good to the eye but runs effecient and economicaly as well.Im not bragging and I apologize if it seems that way.It's about putting your name on a job and being proud of it.Thats how people refer you to other people.Anyway the point im making is this.Theres a lot of hail damage done to some equipment on apts.10 total and r 22.The equipments not avialabel so its a complete upgrad to the building.The systems will be 410a freon and the old equip not compatible.Does anyone know where I can get the airhandlers that are in the cielings .Ive got 2 and 2 1/2 ton systems and the 1st company air handlers are to big to retro in to make them work.Is there any other manufactureres of equip I could use thanks for any help or advise you have

the employment section is probably not going to net you many answers..

carrier,trane,lenox,goodman,janitrol,heil,maytag,r eem.
    We need to know more. Are you talking about aplo heaters(water coil in the airhandler) If so the only one I have found is bigger.you can have a new coil made.

Are you looking for furdown units? If so, just start calling manufacturers and see what everybody has available and their sizes. I know Goodman/Janitrol has a fairly diverse line of equipment for unusual applications. Probably the same as 1st company and of better quality IMO. We installed a couple of 1st company furdown air handlers and they had some crappy Korean/Chinese motors in them that lasted all of 2 years.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

I don't know where you are located.I don't understand why people are so afraids of putting the city or town that they are located in,in their profile.
    I would say that for slightly more than a new air handler you could install a ductless system. Then everything would be new and everything would be out there to work on being wall mounted.Most of these come in heat pump models with at least some elec back up.

Quote Originally Posted by REP View Post
    I don't know where you are located.I don't understand why people are so afraids of putting the city or town that they are located in,in their profile.
    I would say that for slightly more than a new air handler you could install a ductless system. Then everything would be new and everything would be out there to work on being wall mounted.Most of these come in heat pump models with at least some elec back up.
    He said they are in apartments. Which most likely means multiple rooms will have to be heated/cooled. It would be a lot larger expense to install one in every room. For cost reasons, the air handler heating and cooling multiple rooms would be much more cost effective. Most apt's aren't into anything more than inexpensive.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.