Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    uhhhhh this would assume there is value to the shirt
    ARE YOU NUTS?!

This is a one of a kind, long awaited for limited ED-ition of a Pennwood Heating shirt. Coveted icons such as this are priceless in better circles of society.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    ARE YOU NUTS?!

This is a one of a kind, long awaited for limited ED-ition of a Pennwood Heating shirt. Coveted icons such as this are priceless in better circles of society.
    so true
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I hope you all feel great this morning after what I know from past experience was a great evening. Be careful driving home, there will be Canadians on the road.

Lisa and I are very sorry to have missed meeting up with everyone again, but it turned out to be for a very good reason. Lisa is on the board of a Relay for Life cancer fundraising organization called Team Oz, and the dance they held last night brought the team over $3,300 in net donations for the Cancer Society. It was also a lot of fun.

Do any of you guys get involved with such organizations in your neck of the woods? It seems like Relay for Life is really big in Lancaster county, PA.

My daughter was also involved in that, we donated in her name a few weeks back.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    My daughter was also involved in that, we donated in her name a few weeks back.
    That's great. Having the younger generation involved is a biggy. With all of the other things going on in my life, I have only been able to minimally support Lisa with the programs her group gets involved in. Having had both of my sisters die early due to cancer is an incentive though.

So, how did the weekend of revelry go? We both were sorry we could not make it. We look forward to all times that members from H-Talk get together.

Well, only a few H-Tlk guys showed up and honestly I didn't talk to them all that much. We were in a Hoffbrauhaus by the river, very large, loud and busy.
    Shaun, Dave and Muskie-Lynda showed up but then disappeared to hit a bunch of the local Southside bars.
    They all like to smoke too and maybe ended up in bar were you could.
    A few local hvac guys stayed with us and we did have some family and a bunch of my sons freinds there. He is home for some R&R from Afghanistan.
    We had maybe 25-30 people and pretty soon we were all drunk, standing on our chairs singing along to some crazy German band.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Well, only a few H-Tlk guys showed up and honestly I didn't talk to them all that much. We were in a Hoffbrauhaus by the river, very large, loud and busy.
    Shaun, Dave and Muskie-Lynda showed up but then disappeared to hit a bunch of the local Southside bars.
    They all like to smoke too and maybe ended up in bar were you could.
    A few local hvac guys stayed with us and we did have some family and a bunch of my sons freinds there. He is home for some R&R from Afghanistan.
    We had maybe 25-30 people and pretty soon we were all drunk, standing on our chairs singing along to some crazy German band.
    From St Patty's Day to an oompa band. Nothing wrong with that.

Glad you had fun Ed.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Another bunch of HVAC guys were in "Drunken Jack's" at Murrels Inlet S.C. at the very same time. Same M.O. only it was a golden oldies band.

We rented a van. Otto lost his crown and Robo has a son he never knew he had.

Look firmilar

Last edited by Green Mountain; 03-22-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Another bunch of HVAC guys were in "Drunken Jack's" at Murrels Inlet S.C. at the very same time. Same M.O. only it was a golden oldies band.

We rented a van. Otto lost his crown and Robo has a son he never knew he had.

Look firmilar

That's a very mean thing to suggest about someone Jerry. The poor guy will probably need therapy now.

Looks like you guys were having a great time. Is Otto being held up by Jerry or is that fish's pectal fin groping his butt?

And what's with the Canadian invasion? The Canadians split up to be at both places at the same time.

I hate to admit it, but that guy is even uglier than Robo............and shorter too.
    Who is he, anyway.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I hate to admit it, but that guy is even uglier than Robo............and shorter too.
    Who is he, anyway.
    His name is Jay. He is a local technician apprentice down there in Myrtle Beach.
    The guy had us all rolling on the floor laughing all the time. Very nice guy.
    He goes by the name "Yankee" on the other channel.

Yankee WELCOME!
    DON"T mess with the US
    I thought I had been there and done That.
    ITS ALL ABOUT LEARNIN!
    I thought it would be better by now
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands & his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his head & his heart is an artist."
    ~St. Francis of Assisi

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast