Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24646768697071727374
Results 1,461 to 1,468 of 1468

Thread: Welcome to all New Guests going Pro? Do not post equipment questions in this forum

Post Likes
    Great intro and uplifting story.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Young union pipe fitter looking to better myself and share experiences on the job with other young guys. Also here to ask questions and give an outlet for other guys who need advice or help whenever I can

Post Likes
    Hey fellas. I've lurked on this site for a long time. Figured it was time to become a more active member. Thanks to the founders and all the helpful posters over the years. I've been an HVAC tech in MD, CO, and now AK.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    What's going on y'all! I'm new to the site and new to the HVACR field, I'm actually in night school right now learning the trade! I took a leap of faith coming into this trade and I think its going to be one of the best decisions of my life. I had to change my previous career field of 10yrs and had no idea what I was going to do...then I found the school locally. I've enjoyed it a lot so far and you'll never learn it all, just like anything else in life!

Post Likes
    I've worked with my current company since high school mostly handling their warehouse pulling and stocking parts as a part timer. After a while the boss started putting me in the field with the techs for an extra hand. After highschool I went away to WVU and only worked when I was home, things fell apart there and I ended up home at community college and started working here full time and more often with the techs. About 2 months ago my boss offered to apprentice me in HVAC as well as plumbing/gas fitting. So that's the story so far!

Post Likes
    Hallow I am Kamran. I did my HVACR B-Tech in 1995 and now working as project manager in a private organization. My specialty is installation and execution. Feel good to see this much HVACR related professionals. I will be in touch now. Bye Bye

Post Likes
    Hello everyone, I got my AS degree in 1995. I have 20 years of experience with most of it being commercial service. The highlights of my career so far are being a factory rep for carrier until they closed down our office, to owning my own business for about 10 years. Looking forward to talking with you all.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24646768697071727374

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in