Welcome to all New Guests going Pro? Do not post equipment questions in this forum - Page 19
Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Profquadratic View Post
    Like to thanks this site for the great work they are doing.
    "wet behind the ears" In NYC the home central air is evolved, but now Im working with GE AZ28E07DAPM1/M2 wall HVAC, would like to understand the configuration of the Door switch. Is the switch open or closed @ door to start. Also, CN2 bar has 11.4V. Please help to stop the AC chasing an wide open door at our motel balcony rooms.
    Welcome. This is a thread for those wanting to go pro to talk about their experiences in the trade. Your question cannot be answered out her in the open forums.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

New to this site, but it has already helped me greatly, especially with passing my epa exam "universal" and my r410a and pm tech from mainstream engineering. I know its not much but it's a start and this site got me through it.

In other news....I got a job! A small, residential company (what I was looking for) hired me on as an installer. It's a start and I can't wait to get going and work my way up.

Quote Originally Posted by jason3kgt View Post
    New to this site, but it has already helped me greatly, especially with passing my epa exam "universal" and my r410a and pm tech from mainstream engineering. I know its not much but it's a start and this site got me through it.

In other news....I got a job! A small, residential company (what I was looking for) hired me on as an installer. It's a start and I can't wait to get going and work my way up.
    Congrats!

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

Respectfully Thank you. 8 years is a small time. This forum/web sight helps in many parts and many ways. Looking forward to classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Profquadratic View Post
    Respectfully Thank you. 8 years is a small time. This forum/web sight helps in many parts and many ways. Looking forward to classes.
    Yes it does...but we cannot answer specific technical questions that a DIY person could use here in the open forums.

hello out there.... I just wanted to introduce myself....I passed the Cal c-20 test today !!!!....Time to relax.....I have tips if anyone needs them...this site was a big help....thanks ....Geordan ... onward and upward

New hvac student here. Excited to learn this intresting trade!

Quote Originally Posted by fix my heating View Post
    hello out there.... I just wanted to introduce myself....I passed the Cal c-20 test today !!!!....Time to relax.....I have tips if anyone needs them...this site was a big help....thanks ....Geordan ... onward and upward
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby squirrel View Post
    Welcome here guys!

Hey there, new to the site. I have only been doing residential service for four years now. Always lots to learn, thats for sure. Looking forward to the commercial side someday.

Quote Originally Posted by chubby squirrel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fix my heating View Post

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by chibulls21 View Post
    Hey there, new to the site. I have only been doing residential service for four years now. Always lots to learn, thats for sure. Looking forward to the commercial side someday.
    Welcome.

I have actually been a member for a few months now, but this is my first post. However I have been using this site to learn from others since I have joined. Glad to be a part of this place and industry

Quote Originally Posted by RevBigTex View Post
    I have actually been a member for a few months now, but this is my first post. However I have been using this site to learn from others since I have joined. Glad to be a part of this place and industry
    Welcome here!

Are you from Texas?

Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969 ... LastLast