Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728293031323575 ... LastLast
    TSASteve would be great...thanks Lusker

Quote Originally Posted by jrn1 View Post
    TSASteve how long you been trying to get to the pro status
    I have been working slowly with my new job and all...pretty hard the last couple of days, more so today

Quote Originally Posted by jrn1 View Post
    if this was aimed at me i'm sorry for being blunt but a lot of your so called pro members are smart a!!es most do it yourselfers are not gonna have the tools it takes to do hvac work and seems like thay think everbody that gets on here is trying to steal ther knowledge. Im new to the field and have a lot of questions and it would be nice to be able to discuss them with knowlegable people with out all the sarcasum.
    Like Steve said... in time you will see what is going on here. Most look at a profile before replying so the more info in your Bio the better.

Quote Originally Posted by TSASteve View Post
    TSASteve would be great...thanks Lusker
    Steve.... your old and new accounts are now blended. You have your pro membership back.

Be sure to click the link in my profile about the new Pro rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    Steve.... your old and new accounts are now blended. You have your pro membership back.

Be sure to click the link in my profile about the new Pro rules.
    Aye, aye Captain...I really appreciate it!

Got started in hvac in 1979 by my father-in-law. While going to hvac school, worked security and deputy jailer jobs to pay bills. Got law enforcement in my blood and could not decide between that and hvac.

So I did both. Was retired on disability from law enforcement from an injury. Health issues followed that limited my hvac work.

August will mark 32 years in hvac in various means, both full and part-time. Have worked small window shakers, apartments, mobile homes, residential, commercial and industrial.

Worked for 3 contractors, was self employed and now work for an hvac company my wife owns. Yep, she be the boss for sure ,lol !!!

Have worked as repair/service tech, internet troubleshooter/consultant/parts sales and done limited install work.

Have been on as many as 10 or so boards over last 11.5 years at various times, including here about 10 years or so ago. Don't even remember my username then.

Due to a loss of income, am having to somewhat re-enter the hvac field service work as much as my health will allow.

My youngest son (24) just started his first day of hvac school yesterday. He is in a full time 20 month program.

Brains still intact I think, body not quiet though and health is lagging also. You get complacent not doing field work every day, but hopefully using my hvac knowledge every day and my experience will bring me along at enough of a pace to finish this hvac gig on out.

Take care all !!

DeerHunter: Started in '75, boy is was old school. At our age it is almost imposible to fit in. Run up that ladder, yeah sure. But we ain't dead yet.

Hi guys,gals,been on this site for awhile now,applied for pro,waiting for reply,great site,,,,,,,,,anyway a little about me,ex Air Force,12yrs,Jet engine Mech,inspection,eng run,installs,etc.etc.,out in 92',been with a major utility co.since,4yrs high press side of co,grinding,pipefitting,welding,well maint,backhoes,trenching machines,reg stations,etc,etc,then on to service,furns,h2o htrs,ac's,meter installs,gas lines,pipeing,gas leaks,co leaks,etc,etc,,,, love the site here,looking for some contacts to get some install experience,or to poss relocate,after doing hvac for so long,still try to learn at least one new thing a day,,,,later

Hi, my name is Anthony im 23 years old and have been around the bussines since i was 10 yrs old helping my father. I have been working for him for approx. 4 years full time and attending a hvac and refirgeration school in southern california. The school is called Brownson Technical School and is a two year trade school. i plan on getting my contractors liscence by the end of 2012 when i finish my schooling, and either start my own company or help run my fathers business. looking forward the this site very good info and is nice speaking with others in the business.

Introduction

My name is Randy and I have been a member here since March 2010. I really enjoy all aspects of HVAC. Well, as you can tell, I am a man of few words!

hello,
    I'm Eric. 27 year old technician. i got my start as a helper for a duct mechanic. then moved up to being a helper for an installer. then got a job for a small company doing installs, duct work, sales, maintenance, refrigeration, and new construction. I did both residential and commercial. so I'd say I have a little bit of knowledge spread all over. not a real master of any one thing.

hi

Hi im Dustin. I am about to graduate from Vernon College in Wichita Falls, TX. My classes have all been very informative and helpful with loads of lab time. I would recamend to anyone interested in the field to take these classes. I passed all sections of the EPA certifcation the first time as well as ICE. Bring on NATE lol. I have started working for a small company in my area and just love it I have been doin spring service checks for the last few weeks and am looking forward to starting trouble calls here soon. Well thats enough for now. Have a great day everyone.

Hi, I've been in the air conditioning industry for the past 16 years, and I'm here to share and learn from others. Like they say you never stop learning. I currently work as a high school math teacher and work on a/c part time.

Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728293031323575 ... LastLast