Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070 ... LastLast
    Texas born and raised

Quote Originally Posted by RevBigTex View Post
    Texas born and raised
    Probably doing no cooling calls already.

Still single digits above zero here for lows, and 30s for highs. Can't wait for spring.

Quote Originally Posted by RevBigTex View Post
    I have actually been a member for a few months now, but this is my first post. However I have been using this site to learn from others since I have joined. Glad to be a part of this place and industry

Welcome, glad to have you posting.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

i need 3 more post and i am currently in school for hvac and im in orlando

Quote Originally Posted by fix my heating View Post
    hello out there.... I just wanted to introduce myself....I passed the Cal c-20 test today !!!!....Time to relax.....I have tips if anyone needs them...this site was a big help....thanks ....Geordan ... onward and upward
    what is the cal c-20 test?

New Apprentice On The Block.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this site so I would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Corey, 23, and I work in Ottawa, ON Canada for a small 2-man HVAC & Refrigeration company. I've been working in the trade for almost 1.5 years now. We handle a lot of small commercial and some residential. My main experiences are with walk-in coolers, vending machines, small units like Slushie machines. Also, a lot of my time is spend doing commercial kitchen appliances.

I'm a licensed TSSA Gas Fitter 2 and Oil Burning Technician 2. This means I can install, work, service, and start-up equipment up to and including 400,000 BTU/HR. But if there are several appliances that total more than 400,000 BTU/HR, I can still work on them. I need a Fitter 1 license to work on any single appliance over 400,000 BTU/HR.

I currently am attending College for my Level 01 Apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ward613 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this site so I would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Corey, 23, and I work in Ottawa, ON Canada for a small 2-man HVAC & Refrigeration company. I've been working in the trade for almost 1.5 years now. We handle a lot of small commercial and some residential. My main experiences are with walk-in coolers, vending machines, small units like Slushie machines. Also, a lot of my time is spend doing commercial kitchen appliances.

I'm a licensed TSSA Gas Fitter 2 and Oil Burning Technician 2. This means I can install, work, service, and start-up equipment up to and including 400,000 BTU/HR. But if there are several appliances that total more than 400,000 BTU/HR, I can still work on them. I need a Fitter 1 license to work on any single appliance over 400,000 BTU/HR.

I currently am attending College for my Level 01 Apprentice.
    Welcome.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

Saying hi

Hi everyone, i too am new to this site an hope to beable to pick some brains for new information. Im not that new to the profession, my family has a small plumbing and heating business. Now i work for a different company an have learned alot in the past ten years on the job an hopoe to learn much more. I do have a powerventer question if anyone wants to email me ill fill them in..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjordan_heatguy View Post
    Hi everyone, i too am new to this site an hope to beable to pick some brains for new information. Im not that new to the profession, my family has a small plumbing and heating business. Now i work for a different company an have learned alot in the past ten years on the job an hopoe to learn much more. I do have a powerventer question if anyone wants to email me ill fill them in..

Thanks
    Welcome!

Tech23, Chuckcrj, Supertek
    You guys competing for who gets the Welcome Wagon Mod position?
    Nice of the three of you to make all these welcomes on behalf of the entire Htalk community. Let me help lighten your workload.

Welcome to all new members who have posted to this point.
    Tech23, where do you get those awesome smilies? Those are hilarious!
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Hello everybody,

I want to intruduce myself and I'm going start with my education backgroun. I went to community collage and earned an Associated degree on Hvac/Refrigeraion. I'm currently taking more classes on personal development and sale. Presently, I'm working for school district in my area. Servicing various type of systems such as packege unit, multizone, heat pumps, medium and low temp system.

greetings

aixha1969, Welcome to the site. Apply for Pro membership.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070 ... LastLast