Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920212464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPyro View Post
    I work for ProMech In Cheswick PA, And I have interest in becoming an apprentice with the union soon. I currently go to CCAC west hills center in Pittsburgh and I am enrolled in Air conditioning. I have had other courses, In Electricity and Refrigeration. I want to get on your website in order to commit myself further to my own education, as well as furthering those whom I may contact with your web-site.
    Welcome to the site.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

I am new to the sight. I found out about it from some co-workers and have been hooked ever since. I started out in this field around 16 years ago. I went to college as a health major and quickly realized it was not working. I quit school and took a full time job at the grain mill where I worked summers at. There was an older gentelman that was taking HVAC couses at the local community college and I became intrigued about the field. I enrolled and immediately found a job in the HVAC field that I worked at when I went to school in the evenings. I obtained and associates degree in HVAC Technology. I have always been in the commercial field. The first 8 years of my career were in installation and start up, the rest have been in service. I am NATE certified and factory certified for Trane RTAA, RTAC chillers along with numerous other training. I am currently a supervisor at a large Mechanical Contractor in Pennsylvania.

welcome Jabeu
    get pro membership!
    I think the chiller forum will only be available to pros here in a couple days!

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by jabeu View Post
    I am new to the sight. I found out about it from some co-workers and have been hooked ever since. I started out in this field around 16 years ago. I went to college as a health major and quickly realized it was not working. I quit school and took a full time job at the grain mill where I worked summers at. There was an older gentelman that was taking HVAC couses at the local community college and I became intrigued about the field. I enrolled and immediately found a job in the HVAC field that I worked at when I went to school in the evenings. I obtained and associates degree in HVAC Technology. I have always been in the commercial field. The first 8 years of my career were in installation and start up, the rest have been in service. I am NATE certified and factory certified for Trane RTAA, RTAC chillers along with numerous other training. I am currently a supervisor at a large Mechanical Contractor in Pennsylvania.

i am working on it, trying to build up my posts.
    thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by jabeu View Post
    Welcome.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

new

I my self have been thought school and have been working for a company 4 13 years i am currently the service manager

Welcome Gerald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to have you!

how many service techs are you service manager over and what type of work do you do?

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by gerald herr View Post
    I my self have been thought school and have been working for a company 4 13 years i am currently the service manager
    Welcome to the site gerald.

slacker!

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    slacker!

Been busy ordering my new AK-47.

glad you did not buy a POS chinese SKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post

Been busy ordering my new AK-47.

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    glad you did not buy a POS chinese SKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOpe...looks like this right now:

Going to modify it to look like my old one did...see pic below.

dude
    my best friend is selling his with a sh^^&^T load of ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920212464 ... LastLast