Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060110 ... LastLast
    Business and Marketing may be about the specials going on at local distributors? As well as local rebates? Then again that would lead me to believe that it is for owners.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post
    Hey buddy, you've got mail...you are going to like her, I mean it!
    Is she is holding a pipe wrench?

Quote Originally Posted by AC-GIRL View Post
    Is she is holding a pipe wrench?

No, but she was holding some "jugs" though.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post

No, but she was holding some "jugs" though.
    So big deal I have them. Just try to replace a comp on a Trane with them in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AC-GIRL View Post
    So big deal I have them. Just try to replace a comp on a Trane with them in the way.

I bet that can be a problem!

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

Yea it’s not like if I could just through them over my shoulders to get them out of the way.
    It does help with tips.

First post

Hello everyone, Tom here for the first time and first post. In DFW Texas now but am a Florida boy. Been in the residential side for 8 years now. Looking to advance in my career. I look forward to gaining knowlage. Talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TRobbii View Post
    Hello everyone, Tom here for the first time and first post. In DFW Texas now but am a Florida boy. Been in the residential side for 8 years now. Looking to advance in my career. I look forward to gaining knowlage. Talk to you soon.
    Welcome to the site,

Florida and Texas...must be nice, I got 8 to 10" of snow on the ground right now.

Hello

I joined a few weeks ago just now posting here. My name is Tim, I have been a tech for 14 yrs. Started before that in the sheetmetal side for 4 yrs. I went to school in Central Community college in 96-97 then went to school at Eastern WY tech in Torrington WY. I joined here to learn and help with my new job. I work for Cabelas now as there HVAC tech at there headquarters. I had very little experiance with Trane voyagers, I am hoping to get some training when time permits, by reading threads here has helped me out.

Quote Originally Posted by 06mstng View Post
    I joined a few weeks ago just now posting here. My name is Tim, I have been a tech for 14 yrs. Started before that in the sheetmetal side for 4 yrs. I went to school in Central Community college in 96-97 then went to school at Eastern WY tech in Torrington WY. I joined here to learn and help with my new job. I work for Cabelas now as there HVAC tech at there headquarters. I had very little experiance with Trane voyagers, I am hoping to get some training when time permits, by reading threads here has helped me out.
    Welcome Tim,

Glad to have you and you will get the info on the Voyager units in the pro forums....when you get pro membership.

Take care.

Snow?

Bein from FL is great but in texas we are on our 3rd winter storm right now. This stinks. I wish I could go back to FL!!

Hello

Here's a short intro. I have an electrical background from working in KC-130s in the Marine Corps and got an Associates in Electrical Engineering Technology. I was working in an unrelated field (Rebar Detailer) and when work slowed down I went back to school for HVAC.
    I did an internship about a year ago at a local company and they ended up hiring me on and giving me a truck after 4 days which was pretty scary. I got a certificate from the community college and would eventually like to complete the Associates. I love learning stuff which is why I joined this site. I want to learn as much as can from the experienced pros here. Hopefully I can get my post count up quickly so I can get to the good stuff.

Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060110 ... LastLast