Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425262728293272 ... LastLast

Hi to all furom readers,

I am greatful that I just post here in this furom site and if you time to discovered something excitement just click the link below..
    _________
    Last edited by Stamas; 04-14-2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed link

I am a HVAC/R technician I am always looking for ways to keep up with the industry and its trends, and I am glad I found this website, the amount of knowledge being shared here is awsome. I have started writing programming code recently and I would like to post small calculation applications and get feedback on how accurate they are and if useful in the field at all. I am not sure if there is a way to upload them for free download.

Hello, my name is Rachel. My husband is a service technician for a company his parents opened up. I am the office manager there also. I joined this forum hoping that maybe I can learn a little bit about the business.

where are you located

Quote Originally Posted by RachelHVAC View Post
    Hello, my name is Rachel. My husband is a service technician for a company his parents opened up. I am the office manager there also. I joined this forum hoping that maybe I can learn a little bit about the business.
    where are you located

Hello all I am a HVACR Tech in the feild for 12-13 years. Looking for help and good info in this feild and advice as well. Have knowledge and always lookings for more. Work @ a school distrct as an "HVACR Manager". Thanks for this site !!!

Hey everyone, im Andrew from Delaware. I been in the trade for 6 years and joined the site to keep up with everything. Anyone is willing to contact me at anytime.

Welcome to all you new guys below me here. I hope you find this site helpful.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post
    Well, it all started when I was just a and I would take my toys apart and couldn't figure out how to get them back together again....so I would tell mom I needed new toys. Eventually dad said to quit taking them apart unless I could figure out how to put them back together.

Many, many years later I had this same problem with my first experience with a Lennox "Whisper Heat"... Had to call a senior tech out to show me how to put that darn thing back together again.

I still love taking things apart...luckily for the customers, I can put them back together properly now!
    Yup...just like that...only add 8 years as a tin knocker installing Tranes. Service work started when I went into apartment maintenance and my first unit was a Janitrol...

Now I get to point to Janitrols, Goodmans and Colemans and tell some other poor sap to fix it...
    Last edited by shaygetz; 04-20-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Hey all,

I gave up a 10 year career in online programming (IT) to try something new and get away from computers. I'm now one year out of Mechanical Engineering Technology program in college and was very lucky to be picked up immediately by the local Trane office as a Building Automation Systems tech (controls). Now I spend a lot of time in front of a computer programming. Figures!

I've been working primarily with Distech Controls and was very fortunate to have been sent for Niagara AX Certification. I love the new career direction and the challenge of controls. I also love the variety of work locations and the huge variety of required learning/knowledge needed to do this job well.

In a year of learning, I've learned I haven't really scratched the surface yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake_O'Brien View Post
    Hey all,

I gave up a 10 year career in online programming (IT) to try something new and get away from computers. I'm now one year out of Mechanical Engineering Technology program in college and was very lucky to be picked up immediately by the local Trane office as a Building Automation Systems tech (controls). Now I spend a lot of time in front of a computer programming. Figures!

I've been working primarily with Distech Controls and was very fortunate to have been sent for Niagara AX Certification. I love the new career direction and the challenge of controls. I also love the variety of work locations and the huge variety of required learning/knowledge needed to do this job well.

In a year of learning, I've learned I haven't really scratched the surface yet.

Blake,

Welcome to the site

Be sure and checkout the controls section of the site as we have many with a long time of experience of the Tridium products and Distech to name a few....

You would be surprised as to the level of knowledge within this forum

Chris

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthingt View Post
    Blake,

Welcome to the site

Be sure and checkout the controls section of the site as we have many with a long time of experience of the Tridium products and Distech to name a few....

You would be surprised as to the level of knowledge within this forum

Chris
    Hi Chris, thanks for the welcome and pointer. I should have mentioned I've been an unregistered lurker in the controls forum for a few months now. I agree with what you are saying about the level of knowledge and experience there. I fully intend to make use of it and hopefully contribute when/if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    Yup...just like that...only add 8 years as a tin knocker installing Tranes. Service work started when I went into apartment maintenance and my first unit was a Janitrol...

Now I get to point to Janitrols, Goodmans and Colemans and tell some other poor sap to fix it...

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425262728293272 ... LastLast