[QUOTE=Tech23;9079961]Well, it all started...

Age 4 the Mr Machine (plastic wind up robot for diasassembly (we'll discuss reassembly some other time) the Mr popped off a small masonite sheet rigged by an inventor-Artist 6yr of college Dad:: who knew how~
as I walked to the Christmas tree that 4th yr morning...
WOW! and it is like yesterday, in my late 50's ... an 8-yr older brother tried with showing reassembly, but I was better at parts departures then...

For GTSol the "mechanic" at age 5 after coming home from Fla to Cinti with a new electric boat 1962, from a GrandFather -known inventor in the Milling Industry, etc./:
I 'had' to see the 'gears stripping' as the shop owner told me watching me grab the prop - turning it in the store where bought...
a smashing (literally-hammered-open) find: Spring from the motor to prop had no gears.
Disappointed: - no gears!
wondered: why did not the shop owner accurately discuss... ( probably 21 reasons why not )
to avoid certain wrath: "Well Dad, it was high on the cabinet by the hammer and I wanted it so bad I bumped all and well... the hammer smashed it open!!!", the little liar stated.

Having a GrandFather and Father truly mentoring.. and OEM sarters / inventors mentoring, and PE's training me, and 4yrs prof-co-op-college in Engineering and a school with a 1967 computor time-share and programming training in the 6th grade- onward, to design and sales and service and training70+ GEOTHERMAL-heat-pump contractors/ and changing to get since 1995 GT-loops to all be above 34-degrees entering water for good operation since then in zone5-6's --- and Solar since 1980 with a first GT HtP then and industrial process GT and ground-coolers design since 1980 installed as self-employed since 1996.
-I am still gramarring as I note needing improvement...