Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 266669707172737475767778798081828386 ... LastLast
    yes i have been looking a round i work on a lot of RTU's i was looking to get more understanding on chillers
    Last edited by mattt787; 10-01-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Be sure to get your post count up and apply for pro membership. There is a lot more available.

"Be sure to get your post count up" This seams to be the hard part. I have loved this site for a year or so and between work and home just have not had time to post up. At 40 now kicking around this industry for 20+ yrs and I just feel old. I am not a tech geek and prefer the day of 2 way radios and pagers rather than smart phones. From what I have seen this site offers great info and locking forward to unlocking more access more. So I guess I will try and Geek Up and try this new fangled I-pad and laptop, so far they have just been a gate way to solitaire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool breze View Post
    "Be sure to get your post count up" This seams to be the hard part. I have loved this site for a year or so and between work and home just have not had time to post up. At 40 now kicking around this industry for 20+ yrs and I just feel old. I am not a tech geek and prefer the day of 2 way radios and pagers rather than smart phones. From what I have seen this site offers great info and locking forward to unlocking more access more. So I guess I will try and Geek Up and try this new fangled I-pad and laptop, so far they have just been a gate way to solitaire!!!
    $500 deck of cards! LMAO!

Hello HVAC-TALK world.
    I have been watching this site for a while now and coming here for information but never really posted. I am glad that this site is around because it gives me the opportunity to continue learning from the best in the industry. I have had the privilege to work with some of the brightest guys in HVAC/R today and look forward to meeting more and learning more from all of you here.

My history? I have worked with top manufacturers in HVAC and spend most of my time working with schools, the UA and techs nationwide. Personally, I like working with the educators the most (both UA and non-union educators) because I think that you are the some of the most dedicated professionals I have ever met. I also know that many of you who are not "educators" by trade spend a lot of your time educating those around you everyday. That is real commitment.
    The rest of the world just thinks that HVAC/R is something that exists on the other side of a thermostat but you all know that HVAC/R is what keeps the civilized world going as it is.
    Congrats and I look forward to learning more.

Well I'd like to apply for pro status but am not sure how to do it. I am not seeing any other section on the subject.

Or does a history/background post start the process?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by OBogue View Post
    Well I'd like to apply for pro status but am not sure how to do it. I am not seeing any other section on the subject.

Or does a history/background post start the process?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    keep posting with your $500 deck of cards then you can apply for pro status. Its a little odd at first seams like you post to no one in this thread. takes a lot of one hit posts to get the numbers up. read the rules Its in their I forgot but I do not have enough posts yet.

Getting Pro Membership

I've used this site for quite some time as a great reference tool, but never posted. Decided to finally get more invloved and get the Pro Membership. I've been in the Mechanical Contracting industry for alittle over 5 years now. I am currently at a smaller company as the Service Project Manager. I handle most of the day to day operations of the service department including, but not limited to, estimating, small project management, scheduling, customer relations etc.

Am new to the business am all in the process is of learning as much as I can...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I need enough post count so I can further my studies with this site...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am new to the trade and this is my first post. I got a G2 and currently in a residential service position with a gas company. I needed to get a job that I can stay with and I think I found one. I am building a up a tool bag but am not experienced in trouble shooting, changing out parts, and installing complete systems. I am aware that it takes years and am taking it day by day and doing a good job with what I know and learning from senior techs when I'm not sure. I love checking this site out and look forward to using it for years to come.

I've been working on HVAC since 2004; I took off a year to serve the army in 08. In 2005, took classes for HVAC at a local Community College. Mostly, I work on oil boilers and furnaces, and some water heaters. I do the seasonal Preventive Maintenance on A/C. I will be sharing some of my nightmares during the next posts to build up my 15 posts.

I had said in my last post, that I would be posting my nightmares so here goes, a few years back when I was really green, I had a 19 hour shift that started at 7:30 am on a Saturday and ended at 2:00 am the next morning. maybe a few of them were out of oil but I felt terrible because there were a couple where I had to pull out a couple of heaters from my service van and let them be. I got home and didn't get up until 8:00 pm.

Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 266669707172737475767778798081828386 ... LastLast