Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 206063646566676869707172737475767780 ... LastLast
    Persistance will pay off. Here in Indiana, anybody can due hvac. I know guys who have been doing it for twenty years and have flunked their EPA exam four times.
    I know Alabama is strict, but as with anything, if you want it, go get it!

As for football and ARP, they go well together. Just don't forget to wear your gear.... and watch the refs. Lots of penalties down there.

Finally did it. I have been lurking around this forum for quite a while and now I finally joined. I am newer HVAC tech, but seasoned construction tradesman. I hope to gain a little and give a little to the community here.

Is it me or is this place a little scary? We get a lot of people lurking around here! I guess it's better than people leering!

Oh well! Welcome to the site!

Illinois, huh? My home state.

Where 'bouts in Illinois?

Guess I should go ahead and say it. Be sure and check out ARP! It's near the bottom of the main menu. There a bunch of lurks there!

Be sure to shake hands with ROBO, coolwhip and glennac. Robo is the ring leader of that group. I think he owns arp! any luck and you'll meet jmac00 and markl.

good luck!

There are really lurkers over there? Damn! I thought I was writing in deep obscurity.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Is it me or is this place a little scary? We get a lot of people lurking around here! I guess it's better than people leering!

Oh well! Welcome to the site!

Illinois, huh? My home state.

Where 'bouts in Illinois?

Guess I should go ahead and say it. Be sure and check out ARP! It's near the bottom of the main menu. There a bunch of lurks there!

Be sure to shake hands with ROBO, coolwhip and glennac. Robo is the ring leader of that group. I think he owns arp! any luck and you'll meet jmac00 and markl.

good luck!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    There are really lurkers over there? Damn! I thought I was writing in deep obscurity.

PHM
    -------

Poodle head mikey. Is it just me or do you resemble chief Arulu on Mchales Navy?!

You have found me out. I am, in fact; the former body double for Jacques Aubuchon. Since 1992 of course; work went to nothing, my savings ran out, and I was subsequently forced to become a refrigerator repairman.

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Poodle head mikey. Is it just me or do you resemble chief Arulu on Mchales Navy?!
    PHM
    --------

I love that show. I saw arulu in a western once.

hey everyone,
    I've been in the trade for 3 years now and generally work in the light commercial field. I'm always looking for advice on the best way to approach problems and hope that I can share what experience I have.

Welcome to the site.

As to approaching problems, cussing and screaming seems to fit many of the guys here.

You'd probably be best to visit ARP near the bottom of the main menu. The ARP committee guys are very knowledgeable as well as helpful.

Their skillful competent approach, coupled with years of organized problem solving, qualify them to help you acquire a keen professional mind, capable of solving the most difficult hvac dilemmas, ensuring you have a long, prosperous and illustrious hvac career.

These men have been hand picked and groomed to handle ANY situation that you could possibly encounter in your HVAC career or otherwise.

Not only are they capable,but they are joyfully commttied to serving you, unselfishly, with no concern for their own personal welfare and safety, in the ARP section of HVAC Talk.

Their personal addresses and cell phone numbers could be made available to you,( as a member of ARP) on a 24 hour basis should you need their services.

Please text ROBO for the details. I'm sure he would be honored to give you the ARP committee members personal information.

That's ARP at the bottom of the main menu.

uhhh! Is there a good answer to this?!

The town of Northeast John? Or did you just mean that everything else is located to the southwest of you for the most part?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by johnp7108 View Post
    hey everyone,
    I've been in the trade for 3 years now and generally work in the light commercial field. I'm always looking for advice on the best way to approach problems and hope that I can share what experience I have.
    PHM
    --------

Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 206063646566676869707172737475767780 ... LastLast