Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324252627282930313474 ... LastLast
Results 300 to 312 of 1468
  1. #300
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,995

  2. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    80
    Lusker,

    Thanks, what I said was actually not a solution to his problem...Just a smart way of telling him to call a professional. I was starting to get frustrated as to how to get my 15 posts, then I read the instructions again. The DIY is frustrating, I just want to be able to talk with other professionals on the site. I used to be a member long ago, before the new set up...I like the new and improved, just a little impatient.

    Thanks again

  3. #302
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn1 View Post
    I joined this site to hopefully share what I know with others and get some info in return I'm in the prosses of tooling up right now just ordered a set of 4 valve 800 series imperial manifold guages with the site glass and a uniweld sludge sucker kit anybody got any suggestions on other tools.
    Get some Digicools to mount on those Imperials!!

  4. #303
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    80
    Chuck,

    I just read about the Digicools today...I think from you. I have been looking at the Testo 560 kit. I was disappointed to read about the poor customer service. This will be my first set of digital gauges. I am currently on trutech tools website checking out the digicool set. Am i understanding correctly, you attach these to an analog manifold in place of the high and compound gauges?

  5. #304
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by TSASteve View Post
    Chuck,

    I just read about the Digicools today...I think from you. I have been looking at the Testo 560 kit. I was disappointed to read about the poor customer service. This will be my first set of digital gauges. I am currently on trutech tools website checking out the digicool set. Am i understanding correctly, you attach these to an analog manifold in place of the high and compound gauges?
    Thats correct.

    Fieldpiece has a very nice looking set for less money. They don't yet have the proven record of the Digicools as they are fairly new yet.

  6. #305
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    80
    I have been leary about the whole digital manifolds for awhile. First because of the cost, then several of my techs purchased Mastercool sets. HAHAHA they all had to be returned more than once for all sorts of reasons... I would rather get a set once (at least for a long while). I will get the digicools I'm sure...I don't like to be the guinea pig

  7. #306
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,995
    Quote Originally Posted by TSASteve View Post
    Lusker,

    Thanks, what I said was actually not a solution to his problem...Just a smart way of telling him to call a professional. I was starting to get frustrated as to how to get my 15 posts, then I read the instructions again. The DIY is frustrating, I just want to be able to talk with other professionals on the site. I used to be a member long ago, before the new set up...I like the new and improved, just a little impatient.

    Thanks again
    I would still have a record of your old account. Give me your user name or old email address and I'll see what I can do. Reincarnated accounts here are a no, no so let's work on it.

  8. #307
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by TSASteve View Post
    I have been leary about the whole digital manifolds for awhile. First because of the cost, then several of my techs purchased Mastercool sets. HAHAHA they all had to be returned more than once for all sorts of reasons... I would rather get a set once (at least for a long while). I will get the digicools I'm sure...I don't like to be the guinea pig
    The Digicools are proven, you can't go wrong with them. Much more accurate and durable than analog gauges.

  9. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    I would still have a record of your old account. Give me your user name or old email address and I'll see what I can do. Reincarnated accounts here are a no, no so let's work on it.
    My old user name was the_tweeder....the original email would have been the_tweeder@hotmail.com I tried to get it back up and running, but I hate that nickname....the new email could be steve@ohlenac.com or steve@ohlenair.com
    I was also pretty new to using forums and didn't post much

  10. #309
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    Nice to see you finally post here. It may have saved you a little from this afternoon's debacle if you posted here first if you get my drift.


    Welcome.
    if this was aimed at me i'm sorry for being blunt but a lot of your so called pro members are smart a!!es most do it yourselfers are not gonna have the tools it takes to do hvac work and seems like thay think everbody that gets on here is trying to steal ther knowledge. Im new to the field and have a lot of questions and it would be nice to be able to discuss them with knowlegable people with out all the sarcasum.

  11. #310
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn1 View Post
    if this was aimed at me i'm sorry for being blunt but a lot of your so called pro members are smart a!!es most do it yourselfers are not gonna have the tools it takes to do hvac work and seems like thay think everbody that gets on here is trying to steal ther knowledge. Im new to the field and have a lot of questions and it would be nice to be able to discuss them with knowlegable people with out all the sarcasum.
    Unfortunately there are alot of DIYers trying to get info on this site...just keep working on your pro status and you will have the respect of the rest...I am trying to do the same

  12. #311
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,995
    Quote Originally Posted by TSASteve View Post
    My old user name was the_tweeder....the original email would have been the_tweeder@hotmail.com I tried to get it back up and running, but I hate that nickname....the new email could be steve@ohlenac.com or steve@ohlenair.com
    I was also pretty new to using forums and didn't post much
    I found your account. I can blend the two. Which name would you like to keep. This will give your back your pro status too.

  13. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12
    TSASteve how long you been trying to get to the pro status

Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324252627282930313474 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event