Thread: Still hoping for honest opinions

Post Likes
    I apologize if I have insulted anyone or threatened anyone I am just looking for honest opinions on a Trane heat pump issue.

Post Likes

Post Likes

clear up some issues

How long has this unit been installed? As far as I know Trane and American Standard (same units) have a full five year warranty on all parts and a minimum 10 year on the compressor. If the company who installed it wants $2200 to install a warranty compressor look for another company and contact Trane directly.

Post Likes
    Black Adder... isnt that "Bean" in disguise?

Post Likes

warranty

The Trane unit is almost 7 years old and Trane never mentiones at least a ten year warranty on the compressor. If that is the case that would be great. How cwn I check and make sure the warranty is for ten years? And no this isn't Bean in disguise. Sorry

Post Likes

trane warranty

Check out trane.com and see if there is a number to call or check if your unit is speced on the site.

Post Likes

Re: warranty

Originally posted by chacotay
    And no this isn't Bean in disguise. Sorry
    No Black adder, its the guy who plays Bean (Rowan Atkinson or something) on a differnt show. PBS stuff. Nevermind, Black Adder knows what I mean.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in