Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: Car forums
03-28-2005, 08:10 PM #1
Ever wonder what goes on at some of the car forums...
- - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?
- - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.
---The mullet is out of style?
---With 20,000 miles on it, I am burning more oil than what it is leaking, but it is still faster than a Mustang.
- - -Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.
--- Why I spent $45,000 modifying a $5 ,000 Ford!
--- What do you mean I paid an extra $15,000 for a Crown Victoria with a Lincoln emblem on it?
--- Need Advice: I went to trade in my 1 year old Lincoln today. I bought it for $55,000 and they are giving me $19,500. That will make me $27,000 upside down from what I owe. It only has 12,000 miles on it, what should I do?
--- What ever happened to the "scented body bag in the trunk" option?
Monte Carlo forums
- - -Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.
---Will 26 inch rims fit?
- - -Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.
--- How my ETs dropped after an engine swap with my lawnmower ?
Mitsubishi Eclipse forum
---Why didn't the performance stickers lower my ETs?
---This new 6ft wing really helps my grip!
VW Bug forum
- - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)
---What is there an picture of an engine flashing on my dashboard?
- - - When's the last time yours ran?
- - - Wind noise around 210MPH
---Ahhhhh, $200 for an oil change, $4,000 for brakes!!!! (attached receipts)
- - - Some redneck jackass in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car (pics)
Chevy Tahoe forum
- - -Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)
Pontiac Fiero forum
- - - Just bought a new flame retardant suit (pics)
Lexus E300 - 330 forum
--- 200 reasons why it is not a Toyota Camry
BMW 7-series forum
- - - Where to get service on my Rolex?
- - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.
--- Brought my 2004 Cadillac back to the dealership for the 5th time. How does the Lemon Law work again? I think I apply. Never buying another GM.
--- AHHH - what do you mean my new Caddy will lose 1/2 its value within 6 months?
Chevy Suburban Forum
- - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?
- - - Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?
- - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.
Crown Victoria forum
- - - How come people never pass me on the highway?
Honda Accord forum
- - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch rims.
---What is a throw away car?
Toyota Echo forum
- - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?
The 350Z forum:
--- Why do other imports keep spanking me at red lights?
--- 10 reasons why the 350Z is the most elegant car on the road.
- - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.
- - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?
- - - Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.
- - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?
---What do you mean this car is a Ford?
- - - My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court.
How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?
---What do you mean it is a Chrysler? What is a Chyrsler?
- - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)
Dodge Viper forum
- - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?
McLaren F1 forum
- - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.
---Where do the skiis fit?
Dodge Minivan forum
- - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?
---Honey, I beat another punk kid in an import today... I still have go it...
- - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.
- - -Hello? Am I the only member?
Subaru WRX forum
- - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.
Chevy pickup forum
- - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?
--- "Will this void my warranty"
- - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.
- - -Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing me
- - -Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.
- - -Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?
---Burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles is normal oil consumption?
Ford 2.3 forums
- - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!
03-29-2005, 08:10 AM #2
Those are all funny except the Camaro one. Those are true problems that Camaro owners are faced with on a daily bases.What will your legacy be ??
03-29-2005, 08:06 PM #3Originally posted by swampfox
--- How my ETs dropped after an engine swap with my lawnmower?
Get back to work.™
03-29-2005, 08:20 PM #4
chevy express forum
---tuy100 pressure switch not making....Guinness for strength
07-24-2005, 01:34 PM #5Professional Member*
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
I`m a proud owner of a Subaru WRX and sure its fun when the snow comes around. I`ve done mods like a 3 inch straight pipe from turbo(catless)to muffler and engine managment(ECU reflash).Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
07-25-2005, 09:42 PM #6Originally posted by mattm
Those are all funny except the Camaro one. Those are true problems that Camaro owners are faced with on a daily bases.
Yes, this was certainly correct when I was growing up, well some of it anyway. Now the Mustang is the supreme ruler of the mullet heads since the Cam/Birds are gone.
I own one of each (Camaro/Firebird/Mustang), just to show that I'm not discriminating one against the other. I too was once of the mullet society, I still act like a kid but now I know to do it only at sanctioned events.
07-25-2005, 10:59 PM #7Originally posted by rscamaro
Own a Mustang do ya? Just kiddin'What will your legacy be ??
07-28-2005, 08:35 AM #8
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mattm
79' Z28. True Redneck mobile. I've got Ford guys on both sides of me and across the street.
I had a 78' that at one time or another had all of the above on it as well as some CalCustom Specials (Caldor) stuck to or hung from the headliner. Now I have a 68' I'm restomodding, an 88' Firebird Formula, and a 00' GT Mustang convertable as a daily driver.
07-28-2005, 02:49 PM #9
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM #10
Chevy Duramax Forum.
"Why cant the girl in the drive through hear me?"My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.