Post Likes
    When I first found this site last year I remember seeing a thread or a page that listed contractors by state. Anybody know where that is?

We'll be replacing our furnace soon and I only have one local company I am familiar with so'll I'll be contacting them for a quote but would like to talk to one or two others. If it matters I am in the metro Detroit area.

Thanks

Post Likes
    I am located in Berkley and would be happy to do an estimate for you. Email me if interested at arkham@comcast.net
    Now the freaks are on television, the freaks are in the movies. And its no longer the sideshow, its the whole show. The colorful circus and the clowns and the elephants, for all intents and purposes, are gone, and were dealing only with the freaks. - Jonathan Winters

Post Likes
    jdew, coolwhip would be a great choice for you.
    (thats 2 lunches you owe me coolwhip lol). All kidding aside, take it from one of the inspectors that see his work you won't be sorry.
    Vern P: 2003 MBC,MRC,IFGC,IFC
    An HVAC-Talk Michigan Chapter Mechanical Inspector, Jurisdiction-Ann Arbor

Post Likes
    Vern - thanks for the input, I already exchanged emails with Coolwhip - he seems like a real pro. I was wondering if it would be possible to ask you a question via email. If so email me at joe.dewhirst@sbcglobal.net - thanks. If you don't have time don't worry about it.

Thanks

Post Likes
    http://www.contractors-license.org/

i'm not sure if they list michigan, i'm licensed in michigan but don't go that far north.

[Edited by twilli3967 on 03-28-2005 at 07:20 PM]
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast