When I first found this site last year I remember seeing a thread or a page that listed contractors by state. Anybody know where that is?

We'll be replacing our furnace soon and I only have one local company I am familiar with so'll I'll be contacting them for a quote but would like to talk to one or two others. If it matters I am in the metro Detroit area.

Thanks

I am located in Berkley and would be happy to do an estimate for you. Email me if interested at arkham@comcast.net
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

jdew, coolwhip would be a great choice for you.
    (thats 2 lunches you owe me coolwhip lol). All kidding aside, take it from one of the inspectors that see his work you won't be sorry.
    Vern P: 2003 MBC,MRC,IFGC,IFC
    An HVAC-Talk Michigan Chapter Mechanical Inspector, Jurisdiction-Ann Arbor

Vern - thanks for the input, I already exchanged emails with Coolwhip - he seems like a real pro. I was wondering if it would be possible to ask you a question via email. If so email me at joe.dewhirst@sbcglobal.net - thanks. If you don't have time don't worry about it.

Thanks

http://www.contractors-license.org/

i'm not sure if they list michigan, i'm licensed in michigan but don't go that far north.

[Edited by twilli3967 on 03-28-2005 at 07:20 PM]
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast