HR Managers - Help with Terms of Employment Pls.

Question

I'm an owner of a small 6 year old HVAC&R company that has seen it's growth & gross double each year. We now employ besides myself (HVAC service tech/installer background)and my wife (bookeeping & payroll) one dispatcher, one service manager/lead technician, one journeyman refrigeration mechanic, one sheet metal fabricator, one refrig. apprentice and one sheet metal fab. apprentice. In the next 1 to 2 months we will see one other TQ'd gasfitter/installer and plumber/pipefitter apprentice join us. It's been one hell of a ride to get to where we are now, and we've still got a long way to go. I'm redesigning all the existing job profiles and am requesting any assistance from my peers. My service manager/lead HVAC&R tech who's job has been evolving as the companies been growing is requesting an update of his duties and responsabilities, companies expectations & company offerings. As a result of starting this process I realize that I need to update all of the positions in my company. We do have an employee/policy manual in place and this covers the basics but other than the original postings for their positions our employees do not have detailed "terms of employment". I'm not even a hundred percent sure of what is fair or standard for these positions and fair or standard for the employer. If there are some HR managers out there who could help with a baseline I'd sure be appreciative. I want to be fair to the guys and fair to the company.
    Keep between the ditches. For every mile of road there's two miles of ditches.

I can probably help you out some. Are you looking more for developing an employment packet or job descriptions? Email me and I will help you out as best as I can.

Sure, Whats your email? I didn't find it in your profile, or should I contact you through your homepage?
    thanks.

a.pascucci@sansone-ac.com