Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Does anybody have any good pictures of their worktrucks inside and out they would'nt mind sharing with all of us?
    The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them,Albert Einstein.Stop,Think,and Act!Find the PROBLEM before ever considering the SOLUTION,Carey Collins. What would Chesty Puller do?

i will post my tomorrow
    The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them,Albert Einstein.Stop,Think,and Act!Find the PROBLEM before ever considering the SOLUTION,Carey Collins. What would Chesty Puller do?

Will that give you enough time to clean yours up ?

Come on, we've all seen the truck that you need steal toe shoes to open the door incase something falls out.

And we've all seen the truck you could take home to mother.

Unless your wanting to know whos got the most toys to rip off, what makes the difference ?

We all get'er done
    If you try to fail, and succeed.
    Which have you done ?

Not that I have my own truck, but a contractor managed to impress me yesterday when I looked into his. He had a laptop mounted on a stainless steel console between the driver's and passenger's seats. Also, had a portable printer somewhere in the truck - the receipt was printed.

Even tried to hack into my wireless home network, little $^&*#

Serious again, a laptop may be useless for some of you, but if you ever have to do any complex calculations and/or present a customer with an estimate or a contract, a printed copy will do wonders. Then again, different audiences are amused by different things...

And I guess that a price of a decent laptop and a portable printer is not going to make a big dent in your budget, compared to price of other tools you use.
    --vt

my benchmark on my truck being organized....is that Friday afternoon service call at 4:00 PM,and you just reach in open a draw and there is that brass fitting or low a voltage glass fuse.then your off on the weekend,to search for it i will take 2 hours on a Saturday and do a quick organizing...pays off my IMP cutter is up on the left next to the 125LB tank adapter.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

I think you need something a little larger than a minivan

I gave my van to another one of our techs, Ive been rebuilding the engine on one that has been broke down since July, just fired it back up yesterday, it has greasy hand prints, pine straw and mildew all over it, otherwise I would post some pics, maybe later

Originally posted by maxster
    my benchmark on my truck being organized....is that Friday afternoon service call at 4:00 PM,and you just reach in open a draw and there is that brass fitting or low a voltage glass fuse.then your off on the weekend,to search for it i will take 2 hours on a Saturday and do a quick organizing...pays off my IMP cutter is up on the left next to the 125LB tank adapter.
    LMAOOOO! No room for more cylinders! If you got stopped here you'd walk home with like 10,000 in fines!

Hey Maxster
    Any empty cylinders I can use for crab & prawn trap floats???? Anything but pink or is that dusty rose.

Isn't there a question on the NATE certification about which position cylinders should stored? (HAHA)

this is frickin funny

You sure you didn't pick it up by the front bumper & shake it?

Just for the picture?

LOL

We bring our shop to you...

One way or another!

I can't top his,but this is very sedate because I don't run much service anymore,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast