Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crab- I'd suggest using Circon Visual Integrator with the TAC stuff. You could make templates for all your stuff once. Then everytime VI recognizes the template it makes a graphic automatically.

Hey thanks for the info - do we need to become Circon dealers to get the software?
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I think so (still).... VI is also very network traffic friendly.

If you are checking into things think about their ASC's with built-in trending/scheduling/alarming. Also another huge feature is nviOverride variables for each individual output.

sysint, crab master, good points both! I am going to check out Circon. Thanks!

Scooters? You mean the place where they throw piles of crab onto the table, drop a bucket at your side, and hand you a hammer? How many did you eat, Crab Master? If you are who I think you are we should be calling you Crab Commander!
    And who said training had to be boring?

BTW - for those who care, Scooters is right outside Baltimore. And, we recommend it highly!
    A hundred million nodes - it's a LON story.

Yeah - besides with the commercial breaks classes are even more entertaining - I still have got to email you the one on "Ned's gay and Lesbo channel." I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes.
    BTW - I never could get a hold of Usman to get those pics he took at Scooters.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12