+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny, but cruel.

Post Likes

At an event the other night I when up to a lady I had never meet and softly said, "When your husband asks you what I said to you, tell him I didn't say anything". I then glanced across the room, smiled at him walked away.

Post Likes
    She now hates you for being the cause of her getting the third degree from her husband. He'll never believe you said nothing. Always had you pegged for bein a troublemaker!

The Whine Cellar.....?

We dooonnn'''ttt wwwhhhiiiinne
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Post Likes
    I would have asked You what you said

Post Likes
    What are you..some sort of instigator?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by nevada

At an event the other night I when up to a lady I had never meet and softly said, "When your husband asks you what I said to you, tell him I didn't say anything". I then glanced across the room, smiled at him walked away.

How did you know that she was maried , and how did you know that that was her husband,,,,were you stalking her,,,,or him ?

Post Likes

Talking

Oh I like that. I really appreciate warped humor. I dont get invited to a lot of parties. Wonder why???
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Post Likes
    One trick I often play at the office is when I'm talking about something over at somebody's desk and someone named, say, John Smith is within earshot. I speak up a bit louder and casually say "that's like John Smith...". Immediately, the person who hears his name turns around with an inquisitive look and feels like he was caught off guard by my talking "about them..." somehow. I then reply "It works every time!" and we get a laugh out of it. Give it a try...

Post Likes
    A comedian said when he was at a bar, and he tried to hit on a woman who wasn't interested, he would SHOUT $300 then walk away.....

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Post Likes
    lmao, awesome ideas... not that I need any ways to be more ornery.... but someday I'll use em!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by amickracing
    lmao, awesome ideas... not that I need any ways to be more ornery.... but someday I'll use em!
    Write this one down: Before you introduce two people at a party pull each aside and set them up like this: Jamie I am going to introduce to to Donna, but you will have to speek loud when you talk to her because she can't hear well. Tell Donna the same thing before you introduce him to Jamie. Then enjoy the rest of the evening while they shout at each other.

Doese that answer your silly asked quesstion, coolwipe?

Post Likes
    We have a Coke delivery driver in the area that is a master instagator/practical joker. He was dropping at one of a chain of convenience stores in the area. Butch the Mgr was gone. Coke driver saw a small tear in the bottom of the mgr's desk chair. He carefully loaded the foam up through the crack with a gallon of water.

He took off to his next drop to another one of the mgr's stores and left a bag of Depends at the counter with the check out girl and said Butch will be coming in and needing these.

Butch did sit down and do a major splat in front of the store staff. When Butch made his rounds to the next store he was presented with a new bag of Depends.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Post Likes

Hmm

Hmmm.
    Tax evasion, then practical joker.
    Whatever - I guess.

Post Likes

Post How do you spell ...

As soon as my wife had tol dme what you had done, I would have jacked your ass sideways.

Nevada you have to much time on your hands to be thinking of ways to entertainus with these wild off the cuff ideas of your.

First I read about tax evasion now I read your trying to get your neck jacked...

Whats next, you slpet with Hilary would ayou tell the prez?
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Post Likes

Re: How do you spell ...

Originally posted by AllTemp
    As soon as my wife had tol dme what you had done, I would have jacked your ass sideways.

Nevada you have to much time on your hands to be thinking of ways to entertainus with these wild off the cuff ideas of your.

First I read about tax evasion now I read your trying to get your neck jacked...

Whats next, you slpet with Hilary would ayou tell the prez?
    Geez.. couldn't you have just enjoyed it instead of being on line after midnight whining and tring to be the man you can't be in reality. Do you really think anyone is going to believe that I shit all over myself and laid under my desk in the fetal possition for three days after reading your post? Oh what the hell, if you need it that bad... That's what happen.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in