York 2pipe 90% pressure switch stuck open

Hello, i'm currently trying to fix my furnace. the board is telling me that the pressure switch is stuck open. I've gone and checked my flu pipe to see if anything was blocking it and i could only see about 7ft till the pipe turned and it was clear. I've also checked to see if the pressure switch hoses were cleared of anything and they where. I've gone and checked to see if the pressure switch and you can hear the switch clicking. I've also pulled of the inducer to see if their was a hard spot in the motor and its spinning as if it was brand new. At this point i'm lost and not sure whats to do. I'm not to sure if the inducer is pulling a good enough vacuum on the pressure switch but not to sure how to check that. Its a york 2 pipe 90% its about 6 years old Model Number is PC9C20N100UP11A and Serial #WOE6318492. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated thank you.
    -Ryan

The best thing you could do right now is to call out a service tech and have him figure out what is causing the fault code the circuit board is flashing. There are several other things that could be causing this problem beyond what you've already looked at. That's the best advice I can give as this is a no DIY forum. If you're not sure of what you're doing, you could cause yourself or others serious bodily harm or possibily death.

i understand but i've gone to school for HVAC/R. I'm just lost up to this point i've gone and followed the sequence of operation and everything that i've learned. I'm still very amateur at this and I'd like to fix this myself. right now i'm at a road block and need atleast some guidance of where to look next. I'm not just DIYing it like you asy i'm trying to service it. just needing a little guidance from the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan734 View Post
    i understand but i've gone to school for HVAC/R. I'm just lost up to this point i've gone and followed the sequence of operation and everything that i've learned. I'm still very amateur at this and I'd like to fix this myself. right now i'm at a road block and need atleast some guidance of where to look next. I'm not just DIYing it like you asy i'm trying to service it. just needing a little guidance from the pros.
    I know this isn't going to help you right now, but get your post count up to 15 and apply for professional membership. Then you'll be allowed into the pro forum and can have all the help and answers you'll need.

No offense but most of the learning is in the field so schooling aside it is DIY.