Thread: Need service manuals

Post Likes
    I dont know if anyone has a service manual to the York Triathlon, I know this one is a little more difficult to get and the Amana HTM. These are some hard ones to find, and probably some of the more difficult to work on.

Post Likes
    I am just guessing here but I'll bet that York has one avaliable on their web site and Amana would probably have one for their unit also

Post Likes
    If you need additional help on the tri, I think you'll find that dice has experence with them.

Post Likes
    If I did not throw them away, I have Triathlon manuals & the analyzer. Didn't know there were still any Triathlons still out there.
    Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Post Likes

Smile

I had one. Didn't like it. I was a York dealer at the time. York sent me a 12 seer a/c and 90% 2 stage furnace and lp kit to replace it. I should say my York rep arranged that for me. Ever change a spark plug on your home heating system in the middle of winter? These were almost as good of an idea as Lennox Pulse.

Post Likes
    Do any of you have it like in a Adobe reader format?

Post Likes

Arrow Recall

Originally posted by youngoldtech
    Do any of you have it like in a Adobe reader format?
    The Triathlon was a gas driven compressor technology before it's time...

I am certian the replacement program that existed is long over, York settle a class action and was providing replacement systems long ago.

Some where I do have some information and will do my best to get it posted for you.

When they worked they worked... Probably the most efficent HeatPump ever built todate!
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Post Likes
    Yah I think that the Triathlon was the most innovative system built, it will be brought out again Im sure. But I loved it, the program for replacing them ended in Dec. of 04. It was definatly one of the most difficult things to troubleshoot, but I want the service manual because Im sure they will be brought out again, new and improved.

Post Likes

Triathlon

You are right on both counts. They were most certainly innovative & difficult to troubleshoot. York has a tough enough time with scorched air & A/C, why they thought they could build a boier & incorporate it into a heat pump is beyond me.
    Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in