Thread: New recovery machine input needed

Post Likes

Question

Hi Gents ! I need to add a couple of more refrigerant recovery machines to my growing business. I would like some input on what you guys are using and are having good luck with. Price is also always a big buying incentive.
    I have been informed that the NRP GS2000 is an excellent model. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
    advance.

Jeff Vince
    Vince Mechanical Inc.

Post Likes
    BTT

Post Likes
    What machines are you already using (going on your words "add a couple of more refrigerant recovery machines")?

I purchased an Inficon Vortex unit for my employer and it's held up all right. It doesn't get the daily pounding it might otherwise get riding in a service truck all day long, since I'm on site all day. And I try to keep my equipment running well enough so that I rarely need to use the machine.
    Psychrometrics: the very foundation of HVAC. A comfort troubleshooter's best friend.

Post Likes
    yellowjacket r70 series and we have had no problems, about 8 units in use

Post Likes

Wink recovery machines

I HAVE HAD A STINGER 2000 SERIES-RIDES ALL DAY-BEAT AROUND ALL TIME,2YRS OLD,AND BEEN USED QUITE REGULARY.ITS A FAST RECOVERER WORKS ON R22 AND R410 ONE AS GOOD AS OTHER.ITS A LITTLE PRICY BUT WELL WORTH IT.REMEMBER YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.EL-CHEAPO= TROUBLE.THESE ARE FINE UNITS,BEEN USING MINE FOR 2 YEARS NO TROUBLE JUST DEPENDABLE.WORKS ON ALL TYPES OF REFEGERANT ALSO.

Post Likes
    The Infinicon Vortex is great. I have one on my service truck, it performs well and handles the rigor of daily use. I personaly own a Promax HP410 for my own personal use. It is also a good machine. Based on the performance of my Promax I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Promax ProVax. It is a recovery machine and vac pump all in one unit. It looks pretty decent. 6 cfm pump. I haven't found the recovery rates lised yet on the recovery side.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in