hi friends
    what is the equation i must used to select diameter and length of steel pipe to cool 1 cubic capacity of water tank using chilled water i am appressiate for example.
    thanks alot

Battle Creek MI Occupation: Simi-retired 57 year old, in home and shop appliance tecnician, (since 1967).
    One cubic what? Chilled water for what purpose? You need to consult flow charts for what applications your dealing with. (What are you trying to do, and what manuals you need to read.) Good luck!

hi wishful
    1 cubic meter capacity tank . i want get branch from chilled water system used in factory to cool this tank contain water for drinking .
    thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by gladstone
    hi friends
    what is the equation i must used to select diameter and length of steel pipe to cool 1 cubic capacity of water tank using chilled water i am appressiate for example.
    thanks alot
    I guess you would need to know more information:
    1.temperture of water in
    2.length of run ect..
    3.ect...

Since it is only drinking water,then you only have to get close to desired temperture.
    Sometimes there are compounding complexities of multiple variables that are not intuitively obvious

Is the tank insulated, will the use be heavy, what is the temp of your chilled water system, what material is your heat exchanger in the tank.

Could be as little as .25gpm, or as high as .75gpm.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Battle Creek MI Occupation: Simi-retired 57 year old, in home and shop appliance tecnician, (since 1967).
    What kind of pressure for flow, what kind of pump or other method for that flow?

Originally posted by gladstone
    hi wishful
    1 cubic meter capacity tank . i want get branch from chilled water system used in factory to cool this tank contain water for drinking .
    thanks for your reply.
    Did you just say you want to chill drinking water with an existing chilled water loop? I think you'd better reconsider...

You need have the potable water lose some heat in a heat exchanger placed in the flow of the chillers water. In no case should the cooling water be mixed with the drinking water.