I dont know if anyone has a service manual to the York Triathlon, I know this one is a little more difficult to get and the Amana HTM. These are some hard ones to find, and probably some of the more difficult to work on.

I am just guessing here but I'll bet that York has one avaliable on their web site and Amana would probably have one for their unit also

If you need additional help on the tri, I think you'll find that dice has experence with them.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

If I did not throw them away, I have Triathlon manuals & the analyzer. Didn't know there were still any Triathlons still out there.
    Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Smile

I had one. Didn't like it. I was a York dealer at the time. York sent me a 12 seer a/c and 90% 2 stage furnace and lp kit to replace it. I should say my York rep arranged that for me. Ever change a spark plug on your home heating system in the middle of winter? These were almost as good of an idea as Lennox Pulse.

Do any of you have it like in a Adobe reader format?

Arrow Recall

Originally posted by youngoldtech
    Do any of you have it like in a Adobe reader format?
    The Triathlon was a gas driven compressor technology before it's time...

I am certian the replacement program that existed is long over, York settle a class action and was providing replacement systems long ago.

Some where I do have some information and will do my best to get it posted for you.

When they worked they worked... Probably the most efficent HeatPump ever built todate!
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Yah I think that the Triathlon was the most innovative system built, it will be brought out again Im sure. But I loved it, the program for replacing them ended in Dec. of 04. It was definatly one of the most difficult things to troubleshoot, but I want the service manual because Im sure they will be brought out again, new and improved.

Triathlon

You are right on both counts. They were most certainly innovative & difficult to troubleshoot. York has a tough enough time with scorched air & A/C, why they thought they could build a boier & incorporate it into a heat pump is beyond me.
    Work is for people who don't know how to fish.