Thread: New Guy Chiming In

Post Likes

New Guy Chiming In

Hey all,

I'm a newbie to it all! I recently began my career as a facilities engineer for a large manufacturing firm. Part of my one of my current projects is to familiarize myself with our HVAC system and to create a scope of work for an outside contractor to perform the maintenane on all units on site.

I thought it would be a good idea for me to join a forum like this to gain some basic HVAC knowledge as well as dive into some of the more technical stuff. This forum seems VERY active and I'm looking forward to talking to you guys.

newb signing off
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Welcome to the site JJ85949,

Glad to have you join us and I think you will find the forums to be very insightful.

Enjoy and take care,

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ85949 View Post
    Hey all,

I'm a newbie to it all! I recently began my career as a facilities engineer for a large manufacturing firm. Part of my one of my current projects is to familiarize myself with our HVAC system and to create a scope of work for an outside contractor to perform the maintenane on all units on site.

I thought it would be a good idea for me to join a forum like this to gain some basic HVAC knowledge as well as dive into some of the more technical stuff. This forum seems VERY active and I'm looking forward to talking to you guys.

newb signing off
    Welcome to the page.

This page is a fun place to learn lots of stuff.

Where are you from?
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Post Likes

Smile

Welcome, I too am new here. From phoenix az, currently reside here. Currently working in apartment maintenance ( boring!) not to mention they pay inn n out money but I can't really complain once I saw that unemployment line the other day. Anyhoo here to learn and make any possible contributions. Thank you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Welcome, I too am new here. From phoenix az, currently reside here. Currently working in apartment maintenance ( boring!) not to mention they pay inn n out money but I can't really complain once I saw that unemployment line the other day. Anyhoo here to learn and make any possible contributions. Thank you

Welcome Esco,

Glad to have you as well.

Take care,

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Post Likes

Talking

Thank you!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in