Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: cold weather

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    houston, texas
    Posts
    3,787

    cold weather

    I just got off the phone with friend living in northern North Dakota near the Canadian border.

    He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.

    The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.

    His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

    He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

    Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Down by the river
    Posts
    1,664
    tell him no, she will just get the floors all wet. at least wait till lunch, it will pass and de-thaw in a few weeks.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dixiana, AL
    Posts
    2,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Mech View Post
    ...it will pass and de-thaw in a few weeks.
    "De-thaw"?????

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The 801
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    "De-thaw"?????
    The second mouse gets the cheese!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,031
    LLMMAAOOOO....the joke was great.

    But de-thaw was better!!!!

    But it cant de-thaw, til it de-snows first.

    “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” ~ Sir Isaac Newton


    I'm learning all the time, the tombstone will be my diploma!!!


    Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    new jerseeeey
    Posts
    36
    haaaaaaaaaaaaa ha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1010 View Post
    LLMMAAOOOO....the joke was great.

    But de-thaw was better!!!!

    But it cant de-thaw, til it de-snows first.

    That de-pends!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    I just got off the phone with friend living in northern North Dakota near the Canadian border.

    He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.

    The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.

    His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

    He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.
    Good one. HaHa
    ENJOY THE RIDE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Fl
    Posts
    154
    Don't do it
    HOW MUCH DID YOU SAY???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event