Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 54

Thread: hey Geerair

  1. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    985
    Blaming Palin and her map for this shooting is only the lastest and rather boring example of the hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty of the left.
    There is absolutely no connection between this maniac and anything to do with Palin let alone the map.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    They know it is a cheap and easy way to get on the news. As they say, no press is bad press.

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,637
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    They know it is a cheap and easy way to get on the news. As they say, no press is bad press.
    Glad to see that you can occasionally understand a conservatives' point of view there printer. I'm impressed. Strange for a liberal if I may say so. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Blah, blah, blah buddy...I was addressing the target map. If you want to bring up the 2008 presidential election, that's fine. Biden is a doorknob too. I am talking specifically about the map.
    Yes you are wanting to dismiss Palin's actions and rhetoric as they constitute a pattern of actions and words culminating in the crosshairs targeting of Giffords.

    Who can forget Palin's "don't retreat......reload."





    Sure you didn't read the book or see the movie. I have some nice ocean front in Arizona for ya too.

    You want to directly link Palin to the deaths of 6 people because of a political stunt but a book that demonstrates the assasination of the President of the United States is a simple work of fiction in your eyes. I had no problem with the book or the movie being they were nothing but liberal wet dreams. I'm also not the one who thinks an airhead politician should be blamed for what some deranged lunatic did
    So, leaving aside that on the day your teacher explained the difference between fiction and non-fiction, you were too busy mining dingleberries in your ass to listen. Leaving aside that you seem to consider rolling a ball laced with deplleted Uranium at Bush and sending radio-controlled flying CDs whizzing toward Bush credible assassination techniques. Leaving aside that the movie is a BRITISH, repeat BRITISH mockumentary and the book is satire, you have accused me of a double standard.

    And what evidence do you present to support this allegation?

    1. A movie I've never seen.

    2. A book I've never read.


    Your logic seems to have fallen to the level of some of the forum's more strident commie chasers.



    I'm sure she has...don't mimic the left when they make political maps with militant themes.

    If any other fundamentalist nut job did anything like this you would laugh it off or blame Christians. You know the world is filled with kooks. However, when given the oppurtunity to get partisan and blame some Republican windbag you just can't help yourself. If you were true to who you say you are you would be defending Palin. Funny how we seem to have an aversion to the 1st ammendment when we see an oppurtunity to smear a Republican.
    I firmly protect Palin's right to free expression. However, I also believe that one must take responsibility for one's words and actions.

    You and Palin seem to believe that free expression means a free pass.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,637
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Yes you are wanting to dismiss Palin's actions and rhetoric as they constitute a pattern of actions and words culminating in the crosshairs targeting of Giffords.
    Who can forget Palin's "don't retreat......reload."
    So, leaving aside that on the day your teacher explained the difference between fiction and non-fiction, you were too busy mining dingleberries in your ass to listen. Leaving aside that you seem to consider rolling a ball laced with deplleted Uranium at Bush and sending radio-controlled flying CDs whizzing toward Bush credible assassination techniques. Leaving aside that the movie is a BRITISH, repeat BRITISH mockumentary and the book is satire, you have accused me of a double standard.
    And what evidence do you present to support this allegation?
    1. A movie I've never seen.
    2. A book I've never read.
    Your logic seems to have fallen to the level of some of the forum's more strident commie chasers.
    I firmly protect Palin's right to free expression. However, I also believe that one must take responsibility for one's words and actions.
    You and Palin seem to believe that free expression means a free pass.
    You are out of it as usual geer. Get a grip. Thank you very much

    "APPARENTLY LOUGHNER WAS A LEFT WING RADICAL.

    Check this out from the link below. Loughner apparently was a left wing radical according to a gal who knew him in school. Not a follower of Rush at all. She put this on Twitter. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...ed_shooter.php"

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=178
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You are out of it as usual geer. Get a grip. Thank you very much

    "APPARENTLY LOUGHNER WAS A LEFT WING RADICAL.

    Check this out from the link below. Loughner apparently was a left wing radical according to a gal who knew him in school. Not a follower of Rush at all. She put this on Twitter. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...ed_shooter.php"

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=178
    From your article: "I haven't seen him since '07."
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  7. #46
    Come on geer you've seen this kids bio.

    He was loonier than a S**t house rat.

    With scrambled eggs for grey matter.

    Alcohol drugs drugs and more drugs.

    This kid did'nt know up from down or down from up.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Yes you are wanting to dismiss Palin's actions and rhetoric as they constitute a pattern of actions and words culminating in the crosshairs targeting of Giffords.

    Who can forget Palin's "don't retreat......reload."





    So, leaving aside that on the day your teacher explained the difference between fiction and non-fiction, you were too busy mining dingleberries in your ass to listen. Leaving aside that you seem to consider rolling a ball laced with deplleted Uranium at Bush and sending radio-controlled flying CDs whizzing toward Bush credible assassination techniques. Leaving aside that the movie is a BRITISH, repeat BRITISH mockumentary and the book is satire, you have accused me of a double standard.

    And what evidence do you present to support this allegation?

    1. A movie I've never seen.

    2. A book I've never read.


    Your logic seems to have fallen to the level of some of the forum's more strident commie chasers.



    I firmly protect Palin's right to free expression. However, I also believe that one must take responsibility for one's words and actions.

    You and Palin seem to believe that free expression means a free pass.
    Not sure what all the dingle berry stuff was but you sound a tad rattled. We will just agree that you seem to not mind that Democrats did the same thing. Both of us will have to just accept your double standard.

    BRITISH??? WTF? Where in the hell is your tequilla stained brain going with this?

    You are blaming a politician for something a disturbed citizen did. Never mind the kid was an Athiest, said to love smoking marijuana and obsessed with mind control.

    Typically, your posts contain some sort of intelligent discourse or thought provoking tid bits. However, this time you are sticking with some stupid notion that Sara Palin has some sort of hand in this.

    Are you ignoring the evidence on purpose?

    I accused you of a double standard relating to the target map the Democrats published.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,459
    I think we all know that this kid was a loser, a loose cannon, and quite obviously an idiot. Regardless of what type of TV he watched, what games he played, or what his political affiliation might have been- he was a nutjob willing to kill innocent people to make a name for himself. Nothing more.

    Even his "friends" have come out saying that he had some break from reality 10 months ago and dropped off the face of the earth. His teachers said he was a scary little ***** whom they thought might harm classmates.

    All around it looks like he was just a loser of a guy in need of a good daily beating (something I assume he's having delivered to his cell daily at long last).

    Palin clearly had nothing to do with this, however- She should still feel a bit bad considering she had images created that showed this woman with cross hairs on her face. Does that mean she really wanted her shot? Of course not. Did she influence this pathetic little $#!t of a gunman? Of course not.

    But if I circulated doctored up pictures of... let's say... Jimmy Carter with a bomb strapped to his head and later on this year someone blew him up, I'd feel genuinely bad about making the picture. I won't feel that I caused Jimmy Carter to get blown up, but I'd feel really bad that I made the violent pic and circulated it.

    Palin is in exactly that position right now. She shouldn't feel responsible in any way but she should be enough of a human being to at least realize that what she did was wrong. That's all.

    No one is looking for her to accept responsibility for the actions of this little $#!t of a human being.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,862
    This killing had nothing to do with partisan politics. Jared views all politicians as intellectually challenged people and I think the only reason he went after Gabby was because she was the most accessible politician to him.

    He probably would have gone after Palin had she been as accessible as Gabby and only a short cab ride from his home.

    Palin is well known for her ignorance....and thats something Jared just couldnt stand.

    I doubt he would let Palin influence anything he did.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  11. #50
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    This killing had nothing to do with partisan politics. Jared views all politicians as intellectually challenged people and I think the only reason he went after Gabby was because she was the most accessible politician to him.

    He probably would have gone after Palin had she been as accessible as Gabby and only a short cab ride from his home.

    Palin is well known for her ignorance....and thats something Jared just couldnt stand.

    I doubt he would let Palin influence anything he did.
    EXACTLY! However, this flies in the face of Geer's "Palin might as well have pulled the trigger herself" theory that he and the rest of the knee jerk libs concocted before the bodies of the dead were cold.

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,793
    here's some nice visual stimulation for Geerair


    http://www.time.com/time/video/playe...037233,00.html

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Not sure what all the dingle berry stuff was
    Perfectly clear.......your inability or more likely your unwillingness to distinguish fiction from real life.

    but you sound a tad rattled.
    Rattled? About what?

    Your empty, evidence -free allegation?


    We will just agree that you seem to not mind that Democrats did the same thing. Both of us will have to just accept your double standard.
    Yes, yes, you cite a movie I've never seen and a book I've never read as evidence of this double standard.

    Hell boy, that is fundy/creationist logic.



    BRITISH??? WTF? Where in the hell is your tequilla stained brain going with this?
    British movie that I've never seen that you cite as evidence.

    Tell me, am I responsible for foreign movies now?



    You are blaming a politician for something a disturbed citizen did. Never mind the kid was an Athiest, said to love smoking marijuana and obsessed with mind control.
    By what magic have you transformed Loughner into an atheist?






    Typically, your posts contain some sort of intelligent discourse or thought provoking tid bits. However, this time you are sticking with some stupid notion that Sara Palin has some sort of hand in this.
    Am I? I seem by anything serious I have posted advocated that she take responsibility for her words and actions.

    As for having a direct hand in the shooting......no.

    Actually we have mainly been discussing your unsupported claims of a double standard.


    Are you ignoring the evidence on purpose?
    What evidence would this be? A book I haven't read or a movie I haven't seen?

    I accused you of a double standard relating to the target map the Democrats published.
    So now you claim it wasn't about the movie or the book as you stated in your post on this matter?

    So, now you have added a chart, which I have never seen as well?

    Gee, what next, geerair implicated with anti-Bush show on Icelandic cable TV?
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event