Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hey Geerair

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    What's up Geer? The double standard of you, several million other knee jerk reactionist libs, our national media, the esteemed Senator from Arizona and Whoopi Goldberg doesn't worry you?
    Knee jerk?

Palin's irresponsible pandering to the worst aspects of the American character have been documented and commented upon since she first burst on the scene.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the movie and book that depicted the assasination of George W. Bush.
    You're kidding, right?

The movie (which I didn't see) was a work of fiction produced by a British citizen.

The book (which I didn't read) was a work of satiric fiction.

From what I understand the assassination plots included rolling a giant ball laced with depleted Uranium at Bush and radio controlled flying razor sharp CDs.

If you can detect any equivalence with this and Palin's real world rantings and graphics then your meter is in serious need of repair.

Some disturbed youngster takes out 6 people and you want your pound of flesh.
    If you insist, I will take the pound of flesh but I had rather see Palin take responsibility for her actions and hopefully learn a valuable lesson from this horrible tragedy.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    Now I understand your frustration, confusion, and bitterness a little better, your sisters used to put a dress on you and have you play dolls with them.
    Well sir, it was two sisters alright. Just not my sisters.

You ever been to a whorehouse in Juarez called White Lakes? Roll up to the door, awash in cheap booze, and the world is yours. This old Cowboy learned the meaning of life that night long ago in my youth.

Of course, Juarez is now a filthy, deadly, drug cartel owned mess.

Back in the day though, it was every sidekick's dream.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    I vote Bacchus- That guy could PARTY!
    I gotta admit, I would probably worship at the altar of Bacchus myself.

Chapman Cohen

Cicero was around before Jeezuz was on the seen.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Cicero was around before Jeezuz was on the seen.
    thanks for the history lesson

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Well sir, it was two sisters alright. Just not my sisters.

You ever been to a whorehouse in Juarez called White Lakes? Roll up to the door, awash in cheap booze, and the world is yours. This old Cowboy learned the meaning of life that night long ago in my youth.

Of course, Juarez is now a filthy, deadly, drug cartel owned mess.

Back in the day though, it was every sidekick's dream.
    Dude you're nuts...I think that's why it's so much fun to poke at ya

DLC map with bulleyes on it. whoop t doo.

http://www.dlc.org/ndol_ci.cfm?conte...=127&subid=171

thanks for the history lesson
    You're welcome...should have listened in school.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You're welcome...should have listened in school.
    who said I went to school?

who said I went to school?
    Ha!

Dude you're nuts...I think that's why it's so much fun to poke at ya
    Why hell boy, hitting the border towns was a right of passage for Texas teenagers.

Chapman Cohen

Knee jerk?

Palin's irresponsible pandering to the worst aspects of the American character have been documented and commented upon since she first burst on the scene.
    Blah, blah, blah buddy...I was addressing the target map. If you want to bring up the 2008 presidential election, that's fine. Biden is a doorknob too. I am talking specifically about the map.

You're kidding, right?

The movie (which I didn't see) was a work of fiction produced by a British citizen.

The book (which I didn't read) was a work of satiric fiction.

From what I understand the assassination plots included rolling a giant ball laced with depleted Uranium at Bush and radio controlled flying razor sharp CDs.

If you can detect any equivalence with this and Palin's real world rantings and graphics then your meter is in serious need of repair.
    Sure you didn't read the book or see the movie. I have some nice ocean front in Arizona for ya too.

You want to directly link Palin to the deaths of 6 people because of a political stunt but a book that demonstrates the assasination of the President of the United States is a simple work of fiction in your eyes. I had no problem with the book or the movie being they were nothing but liberal wet dreams. I'm also not the one who thinks an airhead politician should be blamed for what some deranged lunatic did

If you insist, I will take the pound of flesh but I had rather see Palin take responsibility for her actions and hopefully learn a valuable lesson from this horrible tragedy.
    I'm sure she has...don't mimic the left when they make political maps with militant themes.

If any other fundamentalist nut job did anything like this you would laugh it off or blame Christians. You know the world is filled with kooks. However, when given the oppurtunity to get partisan and blame some Republican windbag you just can't help yourself. If you were true to who you say you are you would be defending Palin. Funny how we seem to have an aversion to the 1st ammendment when we see an oppurtunity to smear a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Blah, blah, blah buddy...I was addressing the target map. If you want to bring up the 2008 presidential election, that's fine. Biden is a doorknob too. I am talking specifically about the map.

Sure you didn't read the book or see the movie. I have some nice ocean front in Arizona for ya too.

You want to directly link Palin to the deaths of 6 people because of a political stunt but a book that demonstrates the assasination of the President of the United States is a simple work of fiction in your eyes. I had no problem with the book or the movie being they were nothing but liberal wet dreams. I'm also not the one who thinks an airhead politician should be blamed for what some deranged lunatic did

I'm sure she has...don't mimic the left when they make political maps with militant themes.

If any other fundamentalist nut job did anything like this you would laugh it off or blame Christians. You know the world is filled with kooks. However, when given the oppurtunity to get partisan and blame some Republican windbag you just can't help yourself. If you were true to who you say you are you would be defending Palin. Funny how we seem to have an aversion to the 1st ammendment when we see an oppurtunity to smear a Republican.

Wow Daytona...what a trooper!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast