Thread: Strange Question

Post Likes
    I have to answer the following question. That in itself is not a problem. The problem I have is that the question must be answered in less than 100 words. I'm having a hard time doing it in short fashion (I'm long winded anyway)
    Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the question:

I'm doing research on a new central air system and everything I read pushes variable speed air handlers. Why are they so great and why the huge price difference between normal air handlers?

Post Likes
    Comfort, economy.

(Is that less than 100 words?)
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    LOL...yes it is my friend.

This is something my boss is making me do that is going into the newspaper. I don't think he was looking for that short of an answer, although it is obviously true.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    VS fan will provide the required air flow ,to deliver the rated btus ,for less fan operating cost than a PSC(standard) motor.Even as your filter becomes clogged,it ramps up,automatically ,to deliver the same airflow!

Add the proper controls to dehumidify and it will turn you A/C system into a "whole house " dehumidifier,increasing your indoor comfort,and keeping the humidity low enough to discourage the growth of "mold" and "dust mites".

Though the initial cost is higher,the increase in efficiency,can provide a "return on investment" well above most "certificates of deposit".More importantly the increased indoor comfort and air quality,is pricelesss!

Post Likes
    dash put it in a nut shell
    right on the monie
    couldnt say it better great answer i will have use it with my coutomers when they ask the same question

Post Likes
    Dash, that is such a great description of VS technology I really hate to tell you it is 107 words
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in