Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everybody!

My name is Mike and I've been a service tech in the HVAC field ever since I got out of the military almost 12 years ago. Just stumbled across this site for the first time today and had to register immediately--looks like a great resource.

I live in Vermilion, Ohio which is right in the middle of the northern edge of the state. I'm less than 1/8 mile from Lake Erie. It's COLD here (currently 9°F) which is great for business but I'm dreading being on call again for a week starting tomorrow morning (gee, you think maybe having that looming in the back of my mind influenced my choice of screen name? ) Oh well, guess I have to have some reason to look forward to the lull that comes every year around March or April.

Anyway, I'm off to try to start getting my post count up a bit so I can get into the really interesting looking stuff! Looking forward to reading and contributing here...

Mike

Welcome Mike,

Glad to have you join us here and thank you for your Military service! Yes, get your posts up so you can join us in the pro forum.

Enjoy the site and take care,

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!