Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What kind of pet food do you guys feed your buddy?

I feed mine Blcackwood 3000. I think it's the best food ever, he's on it for coming up on 5 years now and he eats it all in one shot every time.

The company stands behind their food and offers a money back guarantee, dog will eat it or get your money back.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What happened to glen and dandyme's photos?

yny...we have a local company that makes their own pet food as well as agricultural products specifically engineered for the local soil. There stuff is awesome: Zamzows.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I try to take pictures every Sunday. This is from yesterday. Nothing special, just something for me to keep track of his growing up. I'm guessing he'll be close to, or over 100#'s. Right now, at 6 months, he's 65.5 lbs.

I almost feel like I betrayed him in some way. He was nutered last week. I know I was never going to breed him so... it happened. It's really better for the dog in the long run.

mine's there, glens doesn't show
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

sharing is highly over rated

they prefer the big bed
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I try to take pictures every Sunday. This is from yesterday. Nothing special, just something for me to keep track of his growing up. I'm guessing he'll be close to, or over 100#'s. Right now, at 6 months, he's 65.5 lbs.

I almost feel like I betrayed him in some way. He was nutered last week. I know I was never going to breed him so... it happened. It's really better for the dog in the long run.

What a fine looking pup.

He is going to be a superb dog.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    What a fine looking pup.

He is going to be a superb dog.
    Thank You.
    This is the guy he replaced. This was two days before we had him euthanized. It hurt but, it was something that had to be done. Old age, his quality of life, wasn't what it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Thank You.
    This is the guy he replaced. This was two days before we had him euthanized. It hurt but, it was something that had to be done. Old age, his quality of life, wasn't what it once was.

I hear you.

As much as we want to keep them with us their quality of life is the deciding factor.

I always get a kick out of dogs walking or swimming around with logs in their mouths.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Sorry about the picture disappearing. This was my buddy blue. A great blue tick coon hound. THank you, thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    That is diesel. The Family's female German Shepherd. They are a great breed. Very Loyal. I don't think I would want another breed.

Nice pic. How did you get charlie? Breeder? Rescue.
    I think next time around ill look into rescues. It is not something I would have considered before. However I like the Idea of being able to rescue a dog.
    This is Diesel as well! He is my 1 1/2 year old Aussie/Red heeler mix, best dog I have ever had.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!!

Not dogs, but they act like it.......
    Attached Images Attached Images   

What are the Putty Tats names?
    The second mouse gets the cheese!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave8OH1 View Post
    What are the Putty Tats names?
    Khalo and Picasso (the artists) 6 months old

Not pictured is Oreo, a 6 year old tomcat with ''tuxedo'' markings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast