Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dash,
    That sounds like a very good idea, only thing, there is a nice spot on the wall, but then the supply would be directly beside the big return, so I'm guessing that would be bad???? Wish I could send you some digital pictures

Chip

dash has a good idea and a three way register pushing the air away from the return might work also.
    my only question is if it worked for one and a half seasons then why not now. what happened to cause this. it maight be worth while to cut an axcess hole and see if the flex you cant reach is still intact and you are not blowing cold air into your attic. booster fans may work and may not if they do they are only covering up the problem. if cool air is blowing it to attic space and not repeired it can cause condensation and lead to mold. i am just assuming and am not there so no way of knowing anything at all just ideas. the equipment may be working correctly and the ducts are giving air flo but you stated
    ( it work fine for one season and part of another till it was worked on then it no longer cooled the two rooms it was cooling before it was repaired)
    my question is why, not what to do to overcome why.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    The velocity (speed) of air leaving a supply grille is so much greater than the return grilles ability to "pull" air,it won't have an effect.The supply air will blow out into the room,then will slowly make it's way back to the return.

[Edited by dash on 03-23-2005 at 05:18 PM]

chipper

Has the humidity in your area been higher the last two years?
    And I assume the proper refrigerant charge and air flow have been checked and proven to be proper.

No, Florida summers are always hot and humid. The tech supposedly check everything about the machines. No problem he said.

Chip

With the new board,transformer and duct fan, could it be the cooling anticipator is not set correctly?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234