42yrs exp is offline Professional Member BM -bad email address
    Is anyone out their in HVACR land having trouble paying their health insurance. Those who have their health Insurance fully paid by their company need not respond.

For a single person they want almost $500 a month. Pretty soon only Bill Gates and Donald Trump will be able to afford Health Insurance. Good Grief what's going on? Are the insurance Exec's getting a $20 million dollar Bonus every Year?

It the price of living,everything is going up,we need to up the hvac bills that we send people so we all can make a good living.Thats what everyone else is doing.

Not much a person can do but suck it up, pay the bill every month and go on with life, it costs me $750 a month for my family plan, it still beats working for someone else.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Originally posted by 42yrs exp
    Is anyone out their in HVACR land having trouble paying their health insurance. Those who have their health Insurance fully paid by their company need not respond.

For a single person they want almost $500 a month. Pretty soon only Bill Gates and Donald Trump will be able to afford Health Insurance. Good Grief what's going on? Are the insurance Exec's getting a $20 million dollar Bonus every Year?

I am in a union and although, I don't pay for it directly it is part of the compensation package.If you can get good health coverage for 500.00 dollars you better jump on it now.Because that price is very reasonable, a health and welfare plan that my employer that my company must pay for every union employee is 7 dollars an hour,thats 1204.00 a month whether your single or not.

My brother who is self empoyeed in a different field, pays 850 a month for family coverage for himself and 600 a month for an employee that is single.And it is not great coverage.