Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 105 to 117 of 129
  1. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    I am of the belief that if you want to prove something earth shattering you need earth shattering evidence to do so. I have not seen this anywhere in the 911 conspiracy theories. There are a lot of reasons there could be flashes of light. Electrical arcing, windows breaking causing flashes that appear to be explosions on bad video, gas lines, flammable objects in the building, etc, etc. Also, there is a reason that buildings with steel beams have a fire resistant coating on the beams. Because the integrity of the metal reduces very significantly much before it reaches the melting point. Conspiracy theories are fun but you have to look at it as a scientific conservative and ask yourself "Are there other explanations for this?" Do I think there is no way there was more to this than we are told? I don't know, it is possible. But I haven't seen any really convincing evidence to support a conspiracy. That video on here about a lot of the witnesses dieing mysteriously peaks my interest. But I would have to confirm each case and look into each one in depth to really be able to say this stinks.

    Just seems ridiculous to believe the far-fetched answer with little or no solid evidence over the more obvious answer that makes sense and has lots of evidence.
    I agree with some of what you say. As far as evidence goes though, can you show me one piece of the plane that crashed into the pentagon?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  2. #106
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,308
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I agree with some of what you say. As far as evidence goes though, can you show me one piece of the plane that crashed into the pentagon?
    Robo posted pictures back on the first or second page, I'm to lazy to go look for them, you do it
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Robo posted pictures back on the first or second page, I'm to lazy to go look for them, you do it
    Still leaves more questions than answers. Why not just show video of the jet when it hit the pentagon? Why is there conflicting reports from people that were there and walked out of the hole?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  4. #108
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,308
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Still leaves more questions than answers. Why not just show video of the jet when it hit the pentagon? Why is there conflicting reports from people that were there and walked out of the hole?

    I know this is going to be hard to believe, but not ever square inch of the planet is covered by a video camera, The one crappy video I saw, you couldn't tell a School bus from a Volkswagen...

    and who exactly "walked out of whole" ???

    To be honest, unless someone comes up with some radical earth shattering evidence, this whole thread is a waste of time.

    you can sit here and "show evidence" of a conspiracy, but nothing is ever going to change.

    If it makes you feel better, knockyourself out. But for me, this is the end of the line on this topic

    enjoy
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Rumsfeld and Cheney. Watch the video please.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AikIA...eature=related
    Hmmmmmm.................interesting. So if I understand your purpose for posting this video, it is to explain that Rumsfeld and Cheney were the beneficiaries of all those citizens dieing? How so? Or was the intent to prove that no plane crashed into the Pentagon? To me this video says that indeed a plane did crash into the Pentegon. I'm confused, please sort this out for me.

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    To those that accept the 911 commission report as the truth, you are the ones that are a danger to this country. Your apathy in believing such lies is pathetic and a danger to any sovereign nations citizenry.

    You are the type that weaken a nations foundation and ruin the fabric of societies by believing such hogwash, perpetuating it, and failing to do your job as a citizen in demanding that the truth be told.

    Shame on you all, and no cookies for any of you!

    On the other hand, If I were an evil illuminazi, I would award you in your display on how a proper sheep should act.
    No need to be name calling here. I for one accept what I know to be the truth of what I saw the day it happened. Now, did I see a plane crash into the Pentagon?..........no. But to what benefit and to who does "blowing" up the Pentagon achieve? Please see my previous post regarding some questions I would like to see answered.

    Also, I honestly believe that there has been and are cover-ups regarding 911.
    But I believe that those cover ups, and thus all of this conspiracy theorism, are at an attempt to cover up a long series of mistakes that allowed this to actually happen. These cover ups protect guilty parties from being exposed. The cover ups also protect national security, from the standpoint that vulnerabilities would be exposed, more so than they already have been.

    But in my humble opinion to accuse our own government of deliberately killing thousands of its own citizens, completely shut down the U.S. economy, create panic throughout our nation, and numerous other untold hardships, just to have a reason to go to war..........thats a far stretch. Or do you believe that there was some other rationale that led people (many, many people)within our government to perpetuate such horror upon our society? I know that many believe it was about oil, if so, do you truly believe that so many would be willing to conspire to kill so many of its own citizens for oil? Our nation has plenty of untapped oil. And who has truly benefited from 911 to such a degree that it would explain the motive for our government to mass murder its own countrymen?

    I have many more questions than answers, I'll be the first to admit. But until someone can answer my many questions satisfactorily, I just don't see the rationale for believing that our government deliberately purpetrated 911

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Still leaves more questions than answers. Why not just show video of the jet when it hit the pentagon? Why is there conflicting reports from people that were there and walked out of the hole?
    If you have ten people all seeing the very same incident from ten different physical points of view (not to mention emotional and social points of view), you might get what seems to be ten completely different opinions of what occured.

    The New Testament Gospels are a prime example of this. Here we have four different literal points of view from four persons with similar social and emotional viewpoints, some of which seem to contradict one another. Let's face it, if two people are witnessing someone picking something up in a room that has windows on one side and doors on the other, the witness facing the windows is going to say that the person picked that thing up in front of the windows while the person facing the doors is going to say that the person picked the object up in front of the doors. Both are correct, just from different points of view.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    No need to be name calling here. I for one accept what I know to be the truth of what I saw the day it happened. Now, did I see a plane crash into the Pentagon?..........no. But to what benefit and to who does "blowing" up the Pentagon achieve? Please see my previous post regarding some questions I would like to see answered.

    Also, I honestly believe that there has been and are cover-ups regarding 911.
    But I believe that those cover ups, and thus all of this conspiracy theorism, are at an attempt to cover up a long series of mistakes that allowed this to actually happen. These cover ups protect guilty parties from being exposed. The cover ups also protect national security, from the standpoint that vulnerabilities would be exposed, more so than they already have been.

    But in my humble opinion to accuse our own government of deliberately killing thousands of its own citizens, completely shut down the U.S. economy, create panic throughout our nation, and numerous other untold hardships, just to have a reason to go to war..........thats a far stretch. Or do you believe that there was some other rationale that led people (many, many people)within our government to perpetuate such horror upon our society? I know that many believe it was about oil, if so, do you truly believe that so many would be willing to conspire to kill so many of its own citizens for oil? Our nation has plenty of untapped oil. And who has truly benefited from 911 to such a degree that it would explain the motive for our government to mass murder its own countrymen?

    I have many more questions than answers, I'll be the first to admit. But until someone can answer my many questions satisfactorily, I just don't see the rationale for believing that our government deliberately purpetrated 911
    The fact that there absolutely were coverups to coverup mistakes made in our Intelligence and in our security systems is a major factor in how these complete fabrications can be perpetuated so well amongst those who want to believe badly about Americans.

    Did all of the government agencies that should have prevented the attacks of 9-11 do the things they should have done to prevent the attacks? Most likely not. Did any of these agencies change some things around to make it look less likely that they were responsible for not doing their jobs properly? Most likely so. Did any or all of these agencies conspire to allow or even cause the attacks of 9-11? There is absolutely no evidence of this.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The fact that there absolutely were coverups to coverup mistakes made in our Intelligence and in our security systems is a major factor in how these complete fabrications can be perpetuated so well amongst those who want to believe badly about Americans.

    Did all of the government agencies that should have prevented the attacks of 9-11 do the things they should have done to prevent the attacks? Most likely not. Did any of these agencies change some things around to make it look less likely that they were responsible for not doing their jobs properly? Most likely so. Did any or all of these agencies conspire to allow or even cause the attacks of 9-11? There is absolutely no evidence of this.
    Agreed Robo

  10. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    houston, texas
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You are really going to need to expand on your post here. Unless it's just me, this post doesn't make much sense from what ever angle you are approaching the subject.

    Having done a lot of study of the Pearl Harbor attack, I don't agree with Glenn for there being an intent to igore or hold back the intel from the radar stations. Everything points to the fact that radar was just so darned new,

    how and why Americans planted and detonated bombs within the buildings.
    Why does it have to be Americans

    They wanted the attack to get into the war, the american people would not let the govt drag the country into war with out a damn good reason. The comander of PH was told not to send any recon aircraft out. They had already broken the code and held back the information. You can get the actual declassified docs


    I don't know what actually happened but If you don't have a lot of questions concerning the entire sequence of events and the explanations given then your just part of the flock.

    JMO I don't need to argue or debate cause it'll never change my opinion. Only answers I need will never be realized in my lifetime and they sure won't come from here.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

    Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own






  11. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Rumsfeld and Cheney. Watch the video please.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AikIA...eature=related
    I thought it was a missile that hit the pentagon and not a plane?

    you conspiracy theory whacko's need to get your stories straight.

    was it a plane or was it a missile that hit the pentagon?

  12. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    Why does it have to be Americans

    They wanted the attack to get into the war, the american people would not let the govt drag the country into war with out a damn good reason. The comander of PH was told not to send any recon aircraft out. They had already broken the code and held back the information. You can get the actual declassified docs


    I don't know what actually happened but If you don't have a lot of questions concerning the entire sequence of events and the explanations given then your just part of the flock.

    JMO I don't need to argue or debate cause it'll never change my opinion. Only answers I need will never be realized in my lifetime and they sure won't come from here.
    The only thing I get from this post is that you have your opinions of what happened and you don't want to be confused with facts. Is that about the size of it?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    985
    So I guess after all the carnage we "us gov" conspired to carry out, we managed to eek out a mere seat at the auction..where we were pretty much shut out. Now what? We conspire to nuke disneyland and blame it on russia and malaysia so we can steal the oil contracts?
    So tell me again conspiracy nuts...why did we perpetrate 911?
    I'm so sick to death tired of your tripe..some of you need a good slap.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/15/bu...15reniraq.html

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event