Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Indeed I have...as a result of others being abrasive and or rude in their comments...remove the blinders son.
    Don't you worry about the others. All good things take time Gramps.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    That persons inside our government and/or big business could have enlisted a small Islamic faction to pose as hijackers/pilots for window dressing.
    If this is something that you are willing to believe, then I must consider you an enemy of the U.S.

Since it is the main purpose for Islam to destroy all who are not Muslim and to especially destroy the U.S., your rationale is completely irrational. At best, you are an extremely naive person who has no regard for the U.S.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Ha!...listen to you, the queen of all whiners.
    Am not!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If this is something that you are willing to believe, then I must consider you an enemy of the U.S.

Since it is the main purpose for Islam to destroy all who are not Muslim and to especially destroy the U.S., your rationale is completely irrational. At best, you are an extremely naive person who has no regard for the U.S.
    I have to agree with this.

The logic has never been proven, but the irritant conspiracy theme remains. This is not the works of a patriot.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Cool These words

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

you are an extremely naive person who has no regard for the U.S. Truly regard ones who are stymied in a false bubble of protection and don't have the courage to seek all the pertinent data

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    you are an extremely naive person who has no regard for the U.S. Truly regard ones who are stymied in a false bubble of protection and don't have the courage to seek all the pertinent data
    As I've already posted many times, I am quite open to government conspiracy theories because I believe they occur often. Even when I do believe there is a government conspiracy, I still believe that there was a pro-American agenda as the initiation of such a conspiracy.

For example; I believe that our government has conspired to cover up Islamic influence on Timothy McVeigh and his actions against the U.S. I believe that the Clinton administration felt that there was a benefit for the U.S. to not pursue such Islamic influence with the added bonus of being able to come down on American patriotic organizations such as the ones that McVeigh had been rejected by. Bad moves made for good intentions.

All of the pertinent data has been detailed that can be detailed. We will never get all of the story because it is necessary for the government to withhold some data in order to determine the involvement of groups and/or persons to be investigated in the future. This is standard police procedure and not a conspiracy to withhold evidence.

I will conceede that there have most likely been conspiracies to cover up some inept actions on the part of several government agencies. This again is human nature and should not be misconstrued as anything more then it is, which is a CYA move.

No, there is nothing worthy of Americans turning against Americans in any of this blatant Islamic attack. We know the names and identities of many who were directly involved, and all are known anti-American Muslims. Muslim factions have taken complete credit for the attacks and continue to profess to the world how Islam has struck a blow to the U.S. What more could we ask for? It's not like someone is standing by to videotape when crimes are being committed....OH WAIT! We have video tape of the actual attacks as well!

If you really want to make a convincing argument that the U.S. in some capacity was responsible for the Islamic attacks on the U.S., then pick a person, their intent and how they orchestrated the attack and lay out some sort of viable scenario that has continuity from beginning to end.

If you are going to make a case, you must first have a case to make. As the great Al Pacino once stated through one of his characters; "But he forgot something. He forgot to bring his case because he has no case."

Those who are trying to make Americans look like the evil ones concerning the Islamic attacks on the U.S. have no case.

I usually avoid this forum, but unfortunately have spent the time to read through this entire thread. Really mind boggling. Ok, so some interesting questions have been brought up by those that believe that our government was responsible for 911.

Here are my questions for any that care to answer.

1) Somewhere in this thread someone posted that shaped charges were planted, that it took a "long time" to plant them, that they may have been planted during construction. Really? So how long did they take to plant them?
    How long did it take to devise the plan to put all of that together?
    How many people/agencies were involved?
    Over how many administrations did this take place?
    How did all of the people involve benefit? (And I mean "all" and benefit to the point that they were willing to beome mass murderers of innocent civilians/children etc.)

Those questions are just for starters. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    I usually avoid this forum, but unfortunately have spent the time to read through this entire thread. Really mind boggling. Ok, so some interesting questions have been brought up by those that believe that our government was responsible for 911.

1) Somewhere in this thread someone posted that shaped charges were planted, that it took a "long time" to plant them, that they may have been planted during construction. Really? So how long did they take to plant them?
    How did all of the people involve benefit? (And I mean "all" and benefit to the point that they were willing to beome mass murderers of innocent civilians/children etc.)

Those are viable and responsible questions, so they will either be ignored or trivialized by those who simply want to accuse the U.S. and Americans of the heinous crimes that were committed by Islamic Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Let me clarify that in the Pearl Harbor case where info was with held back on purpose about the impending attack was treason by FDR just to get us into a war to save the Soviet Union.
    To save the Soviet Union? What a bunch of crap and besides, that does that make it ok? Could you get your mind around maybe it was planned by someone not in the govt, instead someone or something even more powerful? The damn buildings didn't implode on their own and the planes didn't do it by them selves. Get a grip on common sense.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    To save the Soviet Union? What a bunch of crap and besides, that does that make it ok? Could you get your mind around maybe it was planned by someone not in the govt, instead someone or something even more powerful? The damn buildings didn't implode on their own and the planes didn't do it by them selves. Get a grip on common sense.
    You are really going to need to expand on your post here. Unless it's just me, this post doesn't make much sense from what ever angle you are approaching the subject.

Having done a lot of study of the Pearl Harbor attack, I don't agree with Glenn for there being an intent to igore or hold back the intel from the radar stations. Everything points to the fact that radar was just so darned new, and that the attacking force was just so incredibly unrealistic, that mistakes were made in how that information was handled. This coincides again with my ascertation that a lot of small conspiracies to cover up blame for mistakes made are blown out of proportion to make for a larger conspiracy theory.

I'm not a big fan of FDR at all, but I do not believe that history in any way shows that he had anything to do with allowing the bombing of Pearl Harbor in order to get the U.S. into the war. There was already enough pressure to get us into WWII without having to allow all of those men and women to be killed at Pearl Harbor.

As for the towers coming down on September 11, 2001; if you don't believe that the affects of the aircraft hitting the towers were the only cause, then please lay out some rational scenario for when, how and why Americans planted and detonated bombs within the buildings.

Lightbulb 2 potential major players

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post

Rumsfeld and Cheney. Watch the video please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AikIA...eature=related

To those that accept the 911 commission report as the truth, you are the ones that are a danger to this country. Your apathy in believing such lies is pathetic and a danger to any sovereign nations citizenry.

You are the type that weaken a nations foundation and ruin the fabric of societies by believing such hogwash, perpetuating it, and failing to do your job as a citizen in demanding that the truth be told.

Shame on you all, and no cookies for any of you!

On the other hand, If I were an evil illuminazi, I would award you in your display on how a proper sheep should act.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I am of the belief that if you want to prove something earth shattering you need earth shattering evidence to do so. I have not seen this anywhere in the 911 conspiracy theories. There are a lot of reasons there could be flashes of light. Electrical arcing, windows breaking causing flashes that appear to be explosions on bad video, gas lines, flammable objects in the building, etc, etc. Also, there is a reason that buildings with steel beams have a fire resistant coating on the beams. Because the integrity of the metal reduces very significantly much before it reaches the melting point. Conspiracy theories are fun but you have to look at it as a scientific conservative and ask yourself "Are there other explanations for this?" Do I think there is no way there was more to this than we are told? I don't know, it is possible. But I haven't seen any really convincing evidence to support a conspiracy. That video on here about a lot of the witnesses dieing mysteriously peaks my interest. But I would have to confirm each case and look into each one in depth to really be able to say this stinks.

Just seems ridiculous to believe the far-fetched answer with little or no solid evidence over the more obvious answer that makes sense and has lots of evidence.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast