Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    I think this whole debate is a complete waste of time.

NO ONE will ever be able to prove anything other than what we know right now. Unless someone comes up with a video of someone planting charges, this is a moot argument

actually I'm surprised these same "theories" keep popping up every 6 to 12 months.

BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I think this whole debate is a complete waste of time.

NO ONE will ever be able to prove anything other than what we know right now. Unless someone comes up with a video of someone planting charges, this is a moot argument

actually I'm surprised these same "theories" keep popping up every 6 to 12 months.

I don't know why you are surprised. Those who hate the U.S. and the American way of life are always going to perpetuate this kind of stuff.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I'm surprised these same "theories" keep popping up every 6 to 12 months.
    Sadly this will keep popping up every 6 months like most silly conspiracy theories.

I suppose the only exception to this rule would be the 2012 conspiracy theory folks. At least they will have to quiet down on January 1st of 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    Sadly this will keep popping up every 6 months like most silly conspiracy theories.

I suppose the only exception to this rule would be the 2012 conspiracy theory folks. At least they will have to quiet down on January 1st of 2013.

not a chance, they will just say someone messed with the calender
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    BAC, no one is disputing the fact that planes hit the trade center. A plane did not hit building seven, and that fell at the rate of gravity. How do explain this? I certainly cant, and neither can independent structural engineers.
    Even if a building experiences an explosion, it does not fall at the rate of gravity and there are parts of the building still standing. Unless it is a controlled detonation.....a demolition.

Look at all the city bombings in WWII...The Blitz. There were ruins every where....the cities were not flat.
    Doesn't everything that falls, fall at the rate of gravity? What other rate can something fall at?

Isn't it possible that specific people in the government are just covering up the fact that certain key pieces of intelligence slipped through the cracks? Info which was ambiguous before the attacks, but looked much more obvious with the light of hindsight?

If the government of the USA was going to perpetrate this as a conspiracy, and had as much access to high security buildings as you suggest, they could have found much easier ways to do it. If this is a hoax, who were those Arabs in flight school in Florida?

Just my thoughts. I've heard Jesse Ventura ranting all these things for years.

"Thermite Paint!!!!" -Jesse Ventura

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We have been through all of this several times already. There is not one theory about the U.S. government having had anything to do with our being attacked by Muslims on September 11, 2001 that will hold up to even a minimal amount of scrutiny.

Anti-American theorists must rely on a funnel vision view of singular occurances in order to manipulate the naive into thinking that the U.S. had something to do with our being attacked.

For example; the question as to where is the wreckage of flight 93 must ignore all of the data showing parts of that craft at the scene of the impact. Even if there were no evidence of flight 93 at the scene of impact, what explanation is ever given as to what happened to flight 93 or the crew and passengers, all of whom no longer exist?

None of the alleged motives for the U.S. having anything to do with our being attacked by Muslims even make sense. There is nothing that comes even close to justifying the murder of potentially ten's of thousands of Americans in any of the claims.

We have video of commercial airliners hitting the towers and eyewitness's to the commercial airliner that hit the Pentagon as well as eyewitness's that were on the scene in PA within minutes of that jet going down.

So, who benefits from making claims that the U.S. had anything to do with the attacks?
    • Islamist's
    • Anti-American factions.
    • Islamist's
    • Someone looking for monetary gain.
    • Islamist's
    • Anti-American persons.
    • Islamist's
    • Someone desperately in need of fame.
    • Islamist's
    Who are the targets of these greedy anti-American, Islamic people making these claims? Other anti-Americans and very gullible people.
    Exactly.

If you are looking for a conspiracy, you have it right there. It is all a bunch of anti-american cr@p, generated from within and outside our borders. Leftists and muslims who want our destruction.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I do not believe their is a conspiracy, just an act of violence. These same theories exist for the London subway bombing, Timothy McViegh, and on and on......maybe these theories are a human way of dealing with atrocities the mind can't comprehend, I don't know. The US is far too transparent society for this type of conspiracy not to be uncovered - could you imagine the magnitude of this cover up? Clinton, who is as slippery as they come, couldn't even get away with getting his Johnson jostled.

Indeed I have...as a result of others being abrasive and or rude in their comments...remove the blinders son.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by can2man View Post
    I do not believe their is a conspiracy, just an act of violence. These same theories exist for the London subway bombing, Timothy McViegh, and on and on......maybe these theories are a human way of dealing with atrocities the mind can't comprehend, I don't know. The US is far too transparent society for this type of conspiracy not to be uncovered - could you imagine the magnitude of this cover up? Clinton, who is as slippery as they come, couldn't even get away with getting his Johnson jostled.
    Pretty much the reality of it all. And I am open to conspiracy theories because I do not trust things that government entities will do. However, nothing of the conspiracy theories that are being perpetrated make any sense what so ever. The only thing that conspiracy theories about the Islamic attacks on the U.S. on September 11, 2001 do is to cast hateful doubt toward Americans rather then the fact that Islamic factions attacked the U.S. and murdered thousands of American civilians of all race, creeds and religions.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Indeed I have...as a result of others being abrasive and or rude in their comments...remove the blinders son.
    Awwww, poor wittle baby....

Wink The possibilty

Pretty much the reality of it all. And I am open to conspiracy theories because I do not trust things that government entities will do. However, nothing of the conspiracy theories that are being perpetrated make any sense what so ever. The only thing that conspiracy theories about the Islamic attacks on the U.S. on September 11, 2001 do is to cast hateful doubt toward Americans rather then the fact that Islamic factions attacked the U.S. and murdered thousands of American civilians of all race, creeds and religions.
    That persons inside our government and/or big business could have enlisted a small Islamic faction to pose as hijackers/pilots for window dressing.

Awwww, poor wittle baby....
    Ha!...listen to you, the queen of all whiners.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast