Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Hmm Shape Charges

Cut steel quickly and precisely. Exlposions were heard at WTC on 911.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I84-_hcbtyU

Frown 7 Billion Dollars

On a 16 million dollar investment. The vid states he acquired the buildings during the summer of 2001. He also made sure that the properties had insurance for terrorists attack. Coincidence or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9Bo...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    On a 16 million dollar investment. The vid states he acquired the buildings during the summer of 2001. He also made sure that the properties had insurance for terrorists attack. Coincidence or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9Bo...eature=related
    you really need to put down the crack pipe, that video proves nothing, the planes full of fuel generated enough heat to soften the steel and the building collapsed, only a moron would think the buildings were taken down by shaped charges.

it takes more than a couple of shaped charges to take down a building, it takes so many and so much work that people would have seen them and the wiring,

i really need to learn how to put crackheads on my ignore list.

Cool More data

Submitting this for consideration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgSaBT9hNU

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    you really need to put down the crack pipe, that video proves nothing, the planes full of fuel generated enough heat to soften the steel and the building collapsed, only a moron would think the buildings were taken down by shaped charges.

it takes more than a couple of shaped charges to take down a building, it takes so many and so much work that people would have seen them and the wiring,

i really need to learn how to put crackheads on my ignore list.
    Some mental-midgets will believe anything they are fed by leftists peaceniks or muslim activists.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    BAC, no one is disputing the fact that planes hit the trade center. A plane did not hit building seven, and that fell at the rate of gravity. How do explain this? I certainly cant, and neither can independent structural engineers.
    Even if a building experiences an explosion, it does not fall at the rate of gravity and there are parts of the building still standing. Unless it is a controlled detonation.....a demolition.

Look at all the city bombings in WWII...The Blitz. There were ruins every where....the cities were not flat.
    Please, someone with more substance respond.
    We did this already a while back. I spent a fair amount of time looking at the mechanism of the collapse along with the amount of time it took the buildings to fall. Go back and read the previous answers to your questions.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=639892

So far I have not read a new thought here that has not been covered before. I am off to find fresher ideas in other threads.

Also you have been rather abrasive in some of your posts to other posters. Not really sure it was necessary, just try to remember, we really are a small community here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Some mental-midgets will believe anything they are fed by leftists peaceniks or muslim activists.
    look at what is involved in preparing a building to be imploded, there is no way the twin towers were imploded.

Hmm There is a school of thought

That believes shape charges were put in when the buildings were being built.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    That believes shape charges were put in when the buildings were being built.
    yeah, and in that *school* they have cookies and nap time right after they take their daily dose of Zyprexa.

We have been through all of this several times already. There is not one theory about the U.S. government having had anything to do with our being attacked by Muslims on September 11, 2001 that will hold up to even a minimal amount of scrutiny.

Anti-American theorists must rely on a funnel vision view of singular occurances in order to manipulate the naive into thinking that the U.S. had something to do with our being attacked.

For example; the question as to where is the wreckage of flight 93 must ignore all of the data showing parts of that craft at the scene of the impact. Even if there were no evidence of flight 93 at the scene of impact, what explanation is ever given as to what happened to flight 93 or the crew and passengers, all of whom no longer exist?

None of the alleged motives for the U.S. having anything to do with our being attacked by Muslims even make sense. There is nothing that comes even close to justifying the murder of potentially ten's of thousands of Americans in any of the claims.

We have video of commercial airliners hitting the towers and eyewitness's to the commercial airliner that hit the Pentagon as well as eyewitness's that were on the scene in PA within minutes of that jet going down.

So, who benefits from making claims that the U.S. had anything to do with the attacks?
    • Islamist's
    • Anti-American factions.
    • Islamist's
    • Someone looking for monetary gain.
    • Islamist's
    • Anti-American persons.
    • Islamist's
    • Someone desperately in need of fame.
    • Islamist's
    Who are the targets of these greedy anti-American, Islamic people making these claims? Other anti-Americans and very gullible people.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

we can sit here and debate this all day long, what exactly is it going to change?

There a is only two things with 9-11, I have a problem with. Both pertain to the Pentagon and flight 93 flights

Where is the plane debris??? Every single plain crash I have ever seen, at least had a engine, wheel assembly, tail section....something left no matter how bad the crash?

In both cases, there is literally nothing???

as far as the WTC "implosion-by-demolition" theory.....I have no doubt that was the direct result of two commercial airliners impacting the building. the only way to say otherwise is find 'someone' to come up with an eye witness, that admits with irrefutable evidence that they planted something in the building? I don't see that happening, ever.

Building 7 came down as a direct result of the Twins coming down. There was just to much structural damage for it to remain erect.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    we can sit here and debate this all day long, what exactly is it going to change?

There a is only two things with 9-11, I have a problem with. Both pertain to the Pentagon and flight 93 flights

Where is the plane debris??? Every single plain crash I have ever seen, at least had a engine, wheel assembly, tail section....something left no matter how bad the crash?

as far as the WTC "implosion-by-demolition" theory.....I have no doubt that was the direct result of two commercial airliners impacting the building. the only way to say otherwise is find 'someone' to come up with an eye witness, that admits with irrefutable evidence that they planted something in the building? I don't see that happening, ever.

Building 7 came down as a direct result of the Twins coming down. There was just to much structural damage for it to remain erect.
    the twin towers didn't fall because of the impact, they fell because the fire weakened the steel and it collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

There was plenty of debris;

http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_93_photos.html

http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast