Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Yep...or until all those involved with the scandal are dead.

Yeah well you would also have to be completely off to believe that not just someone but a whole army of technicians, workers, most of the folks who worked in the building, building security and management all observed the "work" being done were going along with the conspiracy.

Then of course what would be the motive? Were they all converted to Islam and wanted to destroy the US? You know it is completely absurd to imagine this happening. Then there is also all the evidence to support the truth. People seeing the event happening.

Such a grand and evil conspiracy would surely have the ability to wipe out those know about it and won't keep quite. You know those who put up the blogs and those who keep pushing the "truth" on the Internet.

You know like all the folks who first hand knowledge about the Kennedy assignation conspiracy who were killed, died by "accident", etc, shortly after the assignation.

Maybe they are just slow in cranking up and getting all those skilled conspirators back into operation. Just waiting. Thank you, thank you very much

Check out these links exposing the conspiracy theories

http://www.america.gov/st/webchat-en...0.2676355.html

http://www.america.gov/st/webchat-en...0.2676355.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    How is it even possible that there are 911 deniers? This was a tragedy that occurred on LIVE TELEVISION. We all saw it in real time.

I have friends that were in the WTC (Survived, thank heavens) and I'm sure that many folks on this board know people who were in NYC/DC that day. Are these tens of millions of people also lying?

And I thought moon landing conspiracy folks were braindead. 911 deniers should be rounded up like Nazis.
    BAC, no one is disputing the fact that planes hit the trade center. A plane did not hit building seven, and that fell at the rate of gravity. How do explain this? I certainly cant, and neither can independent structural engineers.
    Even if a building experiences an explosion, it does not fall at the rate of gravity and there are parts of the building still standing. Unless it is a controlled detonation.....a demolition.

Look at all the city bombings in WWII...The Blitz. There were ruins every where....the cities were not flat.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    And I thought moon landing conspiracy folks were braindead. 911 deniers should be rounded up like Nazis.
    You mean like commies don't you? They are around everywhere not Nazis. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Glenn, you would be surprised at what can be accomplished covertly over time. If this is a conspiracy, it is something that was planned for many years. Just as our countries virtual bankruptcy was planned for many years.

If there is one thing you need to understand, it is that nothing in government goes unplanned.

Look at all the planning that went into global warming and Owl Gorps scandal. A government can achieve much when they control the media and can replace facts with lies, deception and fabricate their own statistics. Especially when they don't have to answer to anybody. You see, there is no body (right now) to police the police. At least nobody that cant be bought off.

Hopefully we will change this, and in the future they will have to answer to THE PEOPLE. We are their boss and give them their paychecks and they must answer to us because we are the ones that are supposed police the police. No matter how hard they try and prevent this, we need to push back twice as hard.
    Last edited by coolwhip; 01-08-2011 at 01:57 PM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Oh man, not this one again.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Oh man, not this one again.
    Apparently so...what do you got?

Theodore Roosevelt

Apparently so...what do you got?
    Actually, I got nothing. I don't buy the conspiracy theory on this...too hard to pull off IMHO.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    I think we need a new forum for those that when someone is pissing on their boots they believe it when they are told it's raining.

The less- gullible will have plenty of time to explain it all later at FEMA camp.

"No motive?" theory flies only if you have been living under a rock for the last few years.

The presence of reacted and un-reacted explosive residue in the rubble stands as unrefuted evidence of what actually happened, regardless of what the bought-and-paid-for presstitutes are babbling about this week.

They say the runoff from agricultural chemicals is being found in the water supply, leading to lowered sperm counts and sperm motility among the putative male population.

We see further evidence that we are becoming a nation of eunuchs in the fervent desire among some posters here to believe the government's nonsensical theory and the aversion to manly independent thinking.

Although few dare to inform themselves of these facts, arrests were actually made on the day of the event. The subjects' actions indicated foreknowledge. They were members of a powerful organization known for its cunning and ruthlessness, a 'wild card' in the words of US intelligence.

Of course, that who, what, and why would lead to the exposure of truth, so the evidence was quickly made classified and the suspects were quietly deported.

Instead, once again blame was falsely assigned to their enemies, who by tradition are opposed to usury in all its forms, an anathema to the cartel of global central bankers who aim to rule the world.

Truth, it is said, goes through 3 stages. First, it is ignored. Then, it is ridiculed and violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident. "We knew it all along."
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

The twin towers were taken down by global bankers, those smug bastards[prolly jews]. And then we got some sperm-killing farmers working in conjunction with them!

Maybe we should immediately jail all farmers and bankers, that way we will live in a world of peace and harmony?

Leftist conspiracy theories are the absolute nuttiest!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Im not a leftist and think that this could very well be a conspiracy until certain questions are answered. Care to take a shot at answering them?

con·spir·a·cy   
    [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -cies.
    the act of conspiring.
    an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
    Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
    any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Theodore Roosevelt

Im not a leftist and think that this could very well be a conspiracy until certain questions are answered. Care to take a shot at answering them?

con·spir·a·cy   
    [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -cies.
    the act of conspiring.
    an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
    Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
    any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
    Yup. Here is your conspiracy:

Muslim terrorists took down the towers on 9-11, infiltrated us and did the job with masterminding from alqueerda. Palestinians were dancing in the streets and passing out candy to children to celebrate the event.

Leftist peacenics combined with muslim deflectors to rally against BUSH and bring up a lot of conspiracy BS that was even sold to some of the right-wing members, those wearing the tin-foil hats among us. Those three groups make up the real conspiracy. This is all "after the fact foolishness", we know what happened, we saw it on TV.

Conspiracies surrounding this tend to blame CIA MOSSAD bankers farmers chem-trails UFOs and any other cr@p they can think of. Anyone who believes this tripe is a stooge. We do have a real enemy here, it is not fellow americans. You have bought into the idea that our own government is the enemy, not the muslim radicals? If so, you have been duped by muslims and lefties.

I have no respect for anyone that thinks the USA caused 9-11. I guess it is a source of humor, but that basically puts you in the camp of the enemy.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

You sound like a child....one cannot expect a child to contemplate such thoughts.... they are above their comprehension.

Keep watching that TV there Gus....Im sure it will be the answer to all of your life's quandaries.

Please, someone with more substance respond.

Theodore Roosevelt

Lightbulb Let's take a look

At a controlled inplosion. Symetrically it bears a lot of resemblance to all 3 buildings at the WTC. For one, it fell directly downward. It also fell almost completely into it's own footprint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkiwNxfB4GM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50S...eature=related

Question Speaking of witnesses dying

Cheney may not have long to live with having endstage heart disease. His involvement on 9/11/2001 is circumspect at best. Why would a civilian authority figure be in direct command of NORAD that day. We have military people in place for those scenarios.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dick-...ry?id=12541516

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast